*part two*

third person pov

TW // death , child abuse , child neglect , suicide , drugs , alcohol , premature birth

i explain their past stories this chapter. if you're triggered by any of those don't read.
——————————————

THAT NIGHT

the family was gathered in the living room. the parents were on the couch with the three youngest babies, while the other three sat on the 'bed' they had crafted on the floor with blankets and pillows a few hours earlier. the lights were off as frozen two was displayed brightly on the big tv screen.

"inoo ah uknoooown" jongho sang along quietly. he was the only one awake out of the three youngest. his parent sitting on either side of him, while mingi was asleep with his head on his papas lap. and wooyoung curled into a small ball on his mama's lap.

"j-jjongi r-rea-really likes t-th-this s-s-s-" yeosang huffs. he's been struggling with his words a lot recently. the parents have been looking for better speech therapy ever since they started to notice the change.

"it's okay bub, talk slowly, remember. you can do it" hongjoong quietly encouraged

"l-likes t-th-this... s~s-so-song" he stuttered out slowly. yunho rubbed his back, seeing that he was frustrated with himself. though he has no reason to be. it's wasn't his fault.

"good job sangie" san said, patting his head.

the to dads smile softly at their kids. yeosang has been struggling with stuttering, since he could talk. not to long ago, yeosang was recently diagnosed with dyslexia. not only is that a cause of his stuttering. but when his biological mother was pregnant with him, she was addicted to drugs and alcohol. yeosang came out as a preemie baby, just like wooyoung did. yeosang has a lot of health concerns and is constantly in therapy session and hospitals because of it. wooyoung and mingi are also in and out of hospitals often due to their biological parents. but we'll get to that in a bit.

"shang did goo'" jongho says. he climbs off the couch, with the help of seonghwa. and stumbles over to his brother, who's seated on the floor. jongho plants a slobbery kiss on yeosang birthmark.

jongho did this when he saw his brothers upset. that baby can read a room quicker than most grown adults.

yeosang smiles and drags jongho into a hug. "th-thank you j-j-jjongi" the three older brothers on the floor began to tickle jongho lightly, making sure not to hurt him. jongho goes into a laughing fit. maybe a little too loud, as the other to youngest woke up.

"okay kiddos, let's go to bed. we need to get you on a schedule for when school starts back up." hongjoong said

"i go to thchool too mama?" wooyoung asked.

seonghwa nodded while picking up the boy tiredly. wooyoung and mingi were starting preschool soon. due to mingis birthday, he had to start a later than san did. but he was okay with it.

the adults tucked all six of the babies in and soon went to sleep themselves.

while we're here, i think it's time to explain the back stories of each kid. i'm going to go in the order that they were adopted in.