*Part fifty-four*

third person pov
————————————

TIME SKIP: christmas !! (YES I KNOW ITS JUNE I JUST STARTED THIS STORY AT THE WEIRDEST TIME POSSIBLE) (also i miss christmas)

"merry christmas" hongjoong grumbled, as he woke up

"how'd you know i was awake"

"babe, we've been married nearly fifteen years, i know you" the younger chuckled

"the kids are gonna jump on us any minute now" seonghwa whispered, with his eyes still closed still

"mama! papa! get! up!" jongho yelled as he ran into the bedroom

"you jinxed it" hongjoong groaned as jongho landed on top of the married couple.

"jjong, get off" mingi said pulling jongho off of their parent

"thanks min, okay. come on. everyone else already down there?" seonghwa asked, the two kids nod eagerly before running down. the parents smile at each other and walk down

"we already made coffee for you guys" yunho said as him and yeosang handed the parents their coffees, which became a new tradition since last year

"thank you guys, go sit down" hongjoong smiled as he pat yeosangs head, taking the mug from his hands.

the younger kids, so jongho, wooyoung, mingi, and san sat on the floor, while yunho and yeosang sat on the loveseat. oldest to youngest, that's how it goes, so yunho got to open the first secret santa present.

"you're welcome" mingi coughed, revealing that he was yunhos secret santa

"thanks min" yunho said, taking the brand new phone case out of the package and putting it on his phone.

"my t-turn" yeosang shipped, grabbing the box from wooyoung. he got a new pair of shoes

"thank me later sang" wooyoung flipped this not existent lengthy hair

the secret santa continued, wooyoungs was yunho, mingis was jongho, jonghos was san and sans was yeosangs. now time for 'santa's gifts' the only ones that still believe in santa are wooyoung and jongho, but recently wooyoung seems to be losing his hopes on it.

the kids gifts from santa are always small, blankets, stuffed animals, shoes. just small stuff that they'll use but it won't be their big gift.

now time for stockings, so candy, socks, phone cases. wooyoung got makeup, mingi got the socks that he's been wanting. yunho got polaroid film, yeosang got a pack of stickers for his journal, jongho got a notebook, so he can write lyrics in the future, san got a pack of underwear, yes he asked for that.

smaller presents, easy stuff, video games, gift cards, clothes, stuff like that. mingi was just excited to get a new graphic t-shirt

big presents, this is the one that everyone loves. for obvious reasons.

yunho got airpod pros, and a case for it. yeosang got a new skateboard and some paint for him and the others to paint it. san got the expensive ass shoes he's been wanting for a year. mingi got a new versace bag, this kid is a fucking fashionista. wooyoung got new makeup brushes and one of those expensive makeup pallets. jongho got a microphone, and his dad told him he bought out a vocal studio just for him in his company building.