*Part eighty*

third person pov
————————————

TWO WEEKS LATER

love. a strong word with many different meanings. loving a piece of cake is different from loving a family member. and loving a family member is different than loving someone romantically.

love is such an amazing but cruel thing. it's all about fate, what hand you're given is what you play. and sometimes it's not fair. sometimes, your best card gets stolen. or maybe you think you had a good hand until someone else took that away too.

yeosang loves. he loves his parents cooking, his family. and of course his boyfriend. but, love is cruel.

"hey, why'd you want me to come over?" yeosang chuckled as his boyfriend dragged him into his room in a rush.

"uh-uhm sit down please" renjun stammered out. shaking and pacing around

"what's wrong?" the older asked

"just. sit. please" renjun begged, looking into his lovers eyes.

yeosang muttered a soft 'okay' and sat on his boyfriends bed. renjun stayed standing. pacing back and forth with tears welling up in his eyes.

"baby whats go-"

"i'm moving" renjun interrupted him.

"wh-what"

"i-i'm moving. back to china. i really don't want to, and trust me i tried everything i could to stay here. i tried convincing them but they- they just didn't break. my grandparents need help an-and my parents a-agreed-"

"junnie, breathe for a second. calm down" yeosang got off the bed and stopped his boyfriends ranting and pacing. he grabbed the youngers waist, forcing them to meet eye to eye. seeing each other's tears hurt more than it probably should.

"i'm s-so sorry" renjun cried

"d-dont be s-sorry. it's not your fault" yeosang shook his head, his tears falling faster down his face. "when are you leaving?" he asked, his throat tightening, making it hard to speak.

"not for another t-two months" renjun responded. yeosang nodded his head before bringing him into a hug "i don't want to leave"

"i don't want you to leave. b-but you have to" yeosang cried into renjuns shoulder.

the younger pulled away and grabbed yeosang's face. they wasted no time going in for a kiss. the taste of cherry chapstick and salty tears. the sad sobs escaping their mouths as the kiss got deeper and more passionate. they never wanted to stop, never wanting to let go. but they had to.

"these next two months, will just be you and me. i promise" yeosang whispered against his lips. renjun nodded softly before going in for the kiss again.

love is cruel. so sweet but so cruel. the universe decides their fate. the universe is what makes love cruel.

"sang" renjun panted out "do you wanna..."

yeosang wasted no time in nodding and taking off his shirt. renjun guided him to the bed, climbing in between his legs.