*Part eighty-one*

third person pov
————————————

MONDAY

"kyungmi, you have to go to school sweetie" seonghwa spoke softly to the girl.

the parents weren't really sure if she was feeling well, she hasn't said anything or gotten out of bed. they've been in here for five minutes trying to get her up.

"don't fee' good" she whined, rolling around and trying to get comfortable again. hongjoong sighed and put his lips against her head

"her head's warm, can you go grab the thermometer"

seonghwa nodded and got left the room. "mama" kyungmi whined, reaching out for her dad that just left

"he'll be right back princess, lay back down" hongjoong spoke softly as he rubbed her head, easing her back to comfort. seonghwa came back in after a couple seconds and handed the thermometer to hongjoong. the younger dad put the thermometer in the girls mouth "under your tongue" he instructed. after it beeped, he took it out and read "one-o-one"

"looks like someone's staying home today" seonghwa pouted and rubbed the girls head. "try to go back to sleep mimi, i'll be back up to check on you later" the girl nodded and closed her eyes again, holding onto her bear tightly.

the parents walked back into hallway, seeing wooyoung and yunho dragging yeosang out of the bathroom.

"what are you doing?" hongjoong asked

"he's taking too long!" wooyoung whined

"i'm twying to bwuth my teef" yeosang tried speaking with the toothbrush in his mouth.

"you two quit, he'll be done soon. go put your ties on while you wait" seonghwa instructed. yunho and wooyoung let go of yeosang and went to their rooms.

the dads were now downstairs working out lunches and boom bags onto the couch. seonghwa put kyungmi's lunch back in the fridge in case she feels better later on.

yunho was in the bathroom fixing his hair when he heard crying, and his sisters door opening. he rushed over to see what was wrong but kyungmi made it to the bathroom first. and she thankfully made it to the toilet to puke. yunho reacted quickly, moving her hair away from her mouth and rubbing her back.

yeosang walked in, saw what was happening, and then walked out again. yunho assumed it was to tell their parents so he stayed with kyungmi. "it's okay mimi, let it out" the oldest wasn't really grossed out by puke, he grew up with brothers that would puke on purpose. just for the hell of it.

but it did break his heart seeing kyungmi all panicked. she puked up a lot for having an empty stomach. but once she was done yunho grabbed a towel from under the sink and gave it to her to wipe her mouth. while she was doing that, yunho grabbed a hair tie and put her hair into a bun.

the oldest brother helped the girl up to brush her teeth when seonghwa walked in. "you okay mimi?" he asked worriedly, sadness lacing his words

"feel gross" she said before putting her tooth brush back in her mouth. yunho rubbed her back.

"yunho, why don't you finish getting ready for school. i've got her. thank you for helping" seonghwa smiled and kissed his oldest kids head and flushed the toilet.