*Part thirty-one*

third person pov
——————————————

the next day

tw // yelling, arguing, kinda manipulation? more of just implying it ?

"san" hongjoong warned

"i haven't even done anything wrong!"

"san list-"

"no! no one ever listens to me! it's always about everyone else" san cut seonghwa off

san, hongjoong, and seonghwa were in the living room. the parents told the other boys to go to the theater to watch a movie or something, they didn't want them to hear anything. but yunho and yeosang being.... yunho and yeosang, they are snooping at the top of the stairs.

"you need to listen, we are trying to talk to you. the next time you cut us off you'll be grounded for even longer than your three weeks as it is. am i understood?" hongjoong sternly said. san stayed quiet and looked down.

"san, i get that you'll be a teenager soon, and i get you wanna grow up and do all these things. but you don't ever be disrespectful to us or your brothers." seonghwa lectured "what you said to jongho yesterday was so rude, how do you think i felt when i heard that? we aren't trying to make you feel like a baby, we're trying to show you we love you. if you want to call either of us something else, or you don't want us doing certain things anymore, than you need to tell us."

"san, we've tried our hardest to make sure you guys stay happy, healthy and polite. there is no reason you should be acting up like this. is there something going on? cause i know it's more than just wanting to act older" hongjoong said

san stayed quiet for a second, contemplating on if he should speak up about everything or not. he didn't want to get himself or his friends in trouble.

"you won't get in any more trouble if you just tell us the truth" seonghwa said, san thought they could read his mind. so he said he wanted chicken in his head. no reaction, so they didn't.

"johnny said it's gay to call your dad mama. him and jaehyun told me it's babyish to call you guys mama and papa, and that you guys shouldn't treat me like a baby" san said

hongjoong let out a loud sigh, seonghwa just got up and went to the kitchen, hoping san wouldn't see his tears.

"ma-"

"he's okay, just give him a minute" hongjoong cut him off from calling out for his dad. "san what have we always told you about using gay as an offensive term?"

"being gay isn't wrong, and it shouldn't be seen as wrong" san answered

"exactly. so you know better than to say stuff like that, or even listen to it. correct?"

san nodded

"okay, now i have a question for you. do you feel like you're being treated like a baby. you. not your friends" hongjoong questioned

"i don't know..." san said

"did you notice that you were before you met your friends?"