*Part eighty-five*

third person pov
—————————————

the next day wasn't much better. yeosang rarely talked or left his room. on top of that, when he would talk long enough it seemed as though he'd hesitate the same way he did when he would practice his talking. which worried everyone, thinking that his stutter could be coming back or something.

but that's not the case, yeosang simply doesn't want to talk. when he hesitates it's because he doesn't know if he should even say anything. due to the crying his voice is pretty hoarse and he doesn't want to seem weak.

after a week, things seemed to be doing better. yunho and the whole friend group is still in contact with renjun, as much as possible. he was right, he'd be busy all the time. yeosang would text him every now and then to check in on him, but it was always cute short 'my grandma needs me to move some packages. ttyl'

as for chenle, he's not as busy. he even facetimes wooyoung, jongho, jangmi, and jeongin regularly. he'd talk about his school, which is the old school he went to before moving to seoul. he has his old friend group back, which made his newer friend group worry.

"technically, he's not replacing us. we were the replacements when he moved here" jeongin said. jangmi and jongho gave each other a look.

ever since chenle left, jeongin has been moody. but really only when talking about chenle and his life in china.

"it's not replacing. it's making new friends. i did the same when moving here" jangmi said

"think about it. one really popular friend who likes to sing. one taller friend who is known as the cute one. and one girl from the states"

"i'm not from the-"

"you're an english speaker. western" jeongin interrupted the girl

"he said there's other people in the friend group. those are just the ones he thinks we'd get along with" jongho shrugged

"sure. my moms here. i'll text you guys later" jeongin said as he typed on his phone and left the bedroom, yelling bye to seonghwa and hongjoong.

"what's his deal lately" jongho huffed and sat up on his bed. jangmi sighed and got up off the floor to sit next to her friend

"i'm sure he's just missing chenle. he probably doesn't know how to react or something" jangmi tried to come up with a reasonable explanation in her head. but there really wasn't much she could think of. "we can talk to him about it later on"

~

yeji was over for the first time in about a week and a half. she wanted to give the family some space, and she really thought that yunho and yeosang could use some brother to brother time. but this has been just as hard on her and hyunjin. they've all been friends since elementary, and now next year they'll be going into highschool with a missing person in their group.

yeji walked into yunho's room after saying hi to san, mingi and kyungmi in the living room. and of course seonghwa and hongjoong in the kitchen.

"hey" yunho smiled at his girlfriend as she walked in

"hi, how's everyone doing?" she asked as she set her bag on the floor