*Part eighty-six*

third person pov
—————————————

VALENTINE'S DAY

"happy valentine's day" hongjoong said first thing when seonghwa opened his eyes

"happy valentine's day" seonghwa repeated and pecked his husbands lips

"how do you think yeosang will be today?" hongjoong asked hesitantly

seonghwa let's put a deep sigh before shrugging "who knows. it's been a few weeks. all we can do is be there for him"

hongjoong nodded and watched seonghwa get out of bed "where are you going~" the younger whined like a little kid

"to brush my teeth?" seonghwa laughed

"that can wait. it's valentine's day. come back"

~

hongjoong was currently helping yunho set up a picnic in that little empty green house from the previous year. this year it's a little warmer, having that it's also a little later, but they still needed on of those small heaters out there.

yunho decided to have a picnic as his and yeji's valentines date since it was their first date. not technically, but it was their first date in their minds. after the picnic they'd be going to yeji's house.

"okay, looks good" hongjoong smiled and backed away from the blankets and food

"are you sure. it's not missing anything?" yunho asked. this is first time setting up a date primarily by himself. hongjoong was just there because one, he had to drive yunho there and two, he wanted to help with what he could. but yunho did all the big stuff, he even made some of the food.

"it's perfect yun, don't worry" the dad smiled and rubbed his sons back before checking his phone "lily is about to drop off yeji. i'm gonna leave so you can follow me out and wait"

yunho nodded and followed hongjoong to the car. they said their goodbyes and yunho stayed by the rock trail, waiting. it wasn't long before lily and yeji pulled up in lily's jeep.

yeji hopped out and smiled brightly. she looked beautiful. they both agreed to dress nice but casual. she wore this cute black crop top and a pair of mom jeans with her docs and a burberry coat over it. yunho wore a pain black button up with black jeans and some converse.

"bye mom" yeji waved as lily smiled and drove away. once she was far enough away yunho grabbed the girls waist and pulled her into a kiss

"you look beautiful" he said

"and you look handsome" she smiled

the two of them walked to the old greenhouse holding hands. yunho told yeji how he did some of the work himself and his dads helped a little

"you did a really good job babe. it's perfect" yeji smiled and kissed his cheek before sitting down.

this was yeji's favorite area. they haven't been there in a few months, they went during the end of summer just to walk around in the flower field. it was really pretty there.