*part five*

third person pov
———————————————

a week later

it's been a week since mingis attack, and two weeks since yeosangs breakdown. and things were, well, as normal as things could get with an eight member family. it's currently sunday, and tomorrow the boys start school. all of them, except jongho.

it's wooyoung and mingis first year going to school, so they got to go school shopping for themselves and everything. mingi was pretty excited, he finally got to kids that weren't his brothers. and mingi loves to learn so he's pretty excited about that too.

wooyoung on the other hand...meh. now don't get it wrong, he wants to meet new friends and learn new things. but something in wooyoung just wasn't clicking with the idea. he was nervous, maybe a little scared too. he didn't think people would like him. which when he told yunho that, he thought he was crazy. everyone love wooyoung. he's like a little ball of sunshine

"wooyoungie... yunho told me you're scared to go to school. do you wanna talk about it?" hongjoong asked while closing the boys bedroom door, privacy.

"i don' think i ith thcared, papa. i nervouth?" wooyoung recently learned the word from yunho when they were talking about it.

"and why is that?" his dad pushed

"i think no one 'ill like me..." the boy mumbled

"huh? people not liking kim-park wooyoung? unheard of!" hongjoong gasped dramatically, wooyoung giggled at his papa. "why would you think people won't like you youngie?"

"i loud..."

"who told you that?" the dad was shocked to say the least. the boy had rarely been told to quiet down. he was a good boy, he knew when to be quiet. and usually if he was loud, his brothers were being probably loud too

"thometimeth thangie hyung will tell me to quiet, and yuyu hyungie too. even thani!... and he loud too" wooyoung explained
(sometimes sangie hyung will tell me to quiet, and yuyu hyungie too. even sani too... and he loud too)

"okay... when would they tell you those things?" hongjoong questioned

"nigh' nigh' time... or when they want quiet"

"well, you know you shouldn't be loud during night night bubby. you should sleep, hm?" hongjoong reminded him. wooyoung nodded, still looking down at his feet. "and when your bubbies say they wanna be alone, or don't want to play or any of that. leave them be okay. it's not that you as a whole are too loud. but there are times when you have to be quiet, remember what we talked about a while ago?"

"inthide voitheth for inthide. outthide voitheth for outthide" wooyoung responded. hongjoong found it cute how he said it with his little lisp.

"exactly. you're allowed to be loud sometimes munchkin, but there are times when you shouldn't right? but you've always been really good with that. do you remember he last time me or mama told only you to be quiet ?"

"uh-uh..."

"exactly. and hey, if someone doesn't like you. that's okay. not everyone will. it's. o. kay. wanna know why?" hongjoong smiled