*part fifteen*

third person pov
————————————

the next day

"mingi, get down" hongjoong laughed as he saw mingi, dancing like a wiggly worm on the kitchen counter while seonghwa was making mac and cheese.

seonghwa usually plays music while making food, and apparently mingi enjoyed the song of choice.

"he's fine, he does it all the time and doesn't fall" seonghwa chuckled before turning back to the stove

"mama, can i pick a song?" mingi asked after dna by bts stopped playing.

"yeah, baby, go ahead. you need something joong?"

mingi grabbed seonghwa's phone and played the hannah montana theme song. hongjoong giggled at his son before going up to seonghwa

"the rest of the boys are in the play room. they didn't want me to see the lego castle until it was done" hongjoong chuckled as he laid his head down on the counter.

"mmm. taking after me" seonghwa mumbled, proudly

hongjoong chuckled, still with his head down. seonghwa finished stirring the noodles, making sure they were done. he turned off the stove before walking toward the cabinet where the drainer was placed. while walking past the younger parent, he bent down and kiss his head before patting it.

hongjoong sighed before sitting back up. and watching mingi dance to "shake it off" by taylor swift.

"MAMA. PAPA"

the two parents stop in their tracks as san runs in holding jongho's hands

"what happened sannie?" seonghwa asked continuing on with what he was doing

"yunnie hyung throwed up" jongho pouted "he crying"

"okay. take me to him. then i want you guys to come down here and eat. if you can"

hongjoong sighed out as he followed the young boys to the bathroom. yeosang and wooyoung were standing in the hall worried.

"don't worry bubs, he's just feeling sicky. go in the livingroom and wait for mama to finish up lunch" hongjoong said to the little boys.

the boys nodded and went downstairs. hongjoong prepared himself and walked into the bathroom. yunho is sitting on the floor by the toilet. crying.

"hey baby you feelin okay?" hongjoong said softly as he helped yunho up

"mouth feels gross"

"yeah... okay. hop up. do you need to throw up more?" hongjoong asked, the boy shook his head as he sat up with his dads help.

yunho brushed his teeth, then hopped into the bath that hongjoong had made for him. his dad washed him all up before getting him out and dressing him up. it wasn't long before yunho was snuggled into his bed with a thermometer in his mouth and his dog plush clutched close to his chest.

seonghwa sighed as the thermometer beeped. "you have a fever. but it isn't anything too crazy. so just stay in bed, me or papa will bring you soup and medicine later. okay?"