*Part ninety-five*

third person pov
—————————————

TIME SKIP: 1 year ; beginning of october

AGES:
yunho: 16
yeosang: 16
san: 15
mingi: 15
wooyoung: almost 14
jongho: almost 13
kyungmi: almost 8

one year later, let's catch up. yunho and yeosang are now driving. they do have their own cars, but they each payed for at least half of it. yunho got a 2019 genesis G70. and yeosang got a 2019 lexus ES.

kyungmi recently dyed her hair blonde with purple highlights of course. she also recently had been really into crafting these, art stuff like that. and she's really good at it.

mingi recently started posting a lot more content on youtube, within a year of weekly posting he's gained a million subscribers. he posts vlogging, dancing, rapping. pretty much anything.

jongho and jangmi are officially dating, and they are a lot different than his brother relationship. they are more of the goofy couple, they aren't super huge on pda, but in their own time they will cuddle each other.

yeosang and junho are also official. which reminds me, junho and hyunjin both also got their license. junho got a 2020 audi A4, and hyunjin got a 2020 audi Q5. please remember that their parents have all been in a forbes magazine before and the kids did pay for half.

yunho and yeji are doing great as always, almost three years of dating, it's insane. the two are known as korea's youth couple

san's mental health has been the best it's ever been in years. he's been posting dance videos with mingi and has actually became an ambassador for nike recently.

wooyoung recently confessed to eunhee, but was rejected. eunhee apologized but after that they haven't really talked. she recently started dating another classmate.

if you're wondering about mina, she's still a crazy bitch.

hongjoong and seonghwa have found life a lot easier recently. now that yunho and yeosang are driving they are always willing to drive their siblings places. they don't see any worrying in any of the kids mental health except for mingi and yunho's anxiety, and the fact that wooyojnf has been complaining about his adhd medicine. but they've all been doing so well recently.

"bubba"

mingi, yunho, yeosang, and wooyoung all turned to kyungmi's voice

"which bubba?" yeosang laughed

"you or yuyu" she answered "i wanna go shopping"

"ask dads" yunho chuckled

"they're busy yunho~" she whined

"don't whine, bug. do you have money to go shopping?" yeosang raised an eyebrow

the girl pouted and shook her head

"well me and yunho are still paying mama and papa our payments for the cars, so we don't have any either"

"did all your allowance go to your hair mi?" wooyoung chuckled. kyungmi has been saving up her allowance to pay for her hair because she didn't want to wait until her birthday. smart money move, until she wants to go shopping.