*Part fifty-seven*

third person pov
————————————

"i don't like hospitals"

"nobody necessarily likes hospitals min" yunho chuckled a little at mingis comment

"yeah... but i don't think the average person is at a hospital as much as our family is" the younger said with a low tone.

two hours later, mingi was still sat in the same hospital bed, yeosang was still curled up in the uncomfortable guest chair, yunho got maybe an hour long nap. which mingi told him to go back to bed, but he refused. hongjoong was driving yeji home for the night, he said he would be right back. jongho and wooyoung are with seonghwa in the lobby, hongjoong said he going to make them get home once he gets back with the van.

yunho nodded at mingi's opinion, well, fact. the kids have been to hospitals more time in their lives than the average adult has. which sounds bad, but some of their health was never been perfect, especially when they were little.

"it's almost like a second home with how much we're in here" yunho joked, but mingi wasn't in the mood for giggles

"this is hell, not home"

well shit, he's not wrong though.

"yeah... you're probably right about that" the taller nodded slowly, because fuck, he couldn't deny the truth.

mingi was about to respond, but yeosang started stirring in the chair again. eventually waking up with a groan and a low "fuck" as he sat up and rubbed his own back from the pain.

"god th-that chair is p-painful" the groaned, standing up and crack every joint he could.

"good morning" yunho teased a little

"how l-long did i s-sleep" yeosang asked, not even remembering what time he fell asleep.

"about two hours or so" mingi responded, checking the time on his phone "yunho you should sleep"

"i'm fine" yunho shook his head looking at the younger "i got some sleep"

"i d-doubt it was enough" yeosang said, lowkey proud of himself because he barely stuttered at all with that sentence.

"i doubt any of us will get enough sleep, not until san wakes up" the youngest brother in the room said "but you should at least try to get more than, not even an hour"

"i'll be fine"

~

"oh good, yun finally went to sleep" hongjoong sighed as he walked into the room, seeing his oldest son sleeping in the chair. "mingi, you should get some more rest sweetie"

"i'm not tired" the boy shrugged

yeosang was sat in the other chair from before, already half way asleep again. seonghwa and the other two kids already made it to the van, probably already half way home.

"okay, well i'm gonna go talk to the doctors real quick, i want you two asleep when i get back" hongjoong points at the two boys before kissing their foreheads and leaving the room again