*Part ninety*

[a/n: holy crap. part ninety already. i just wanted to thank everyone for reading and showing love for my book. it really means a lot. p.s. you might hate me this chapter]

third person pov
————————————

TIME SKIP: AFTER SAN'S BIRTHDAY

another skip, so here's what's been happening.

yeosang is fifteen, san is fourteen, yeji is fourteen, mingi will be fourteen soon. and kyungmi will be seven on the twenty-fourth of october

[a/n: wink wink]

san has been... okay. he's been pretty open about depressive and intrusive thoughts again, so seonghwa and hongjoong have been keeping a close eye on him.

yunho and yeji are doing good, as usual.

mingi is being his unbothered self

wooyoung is... feeling complications. basically, chenle is back in. town to visit. and while wooyoung and chenle haven't really talk much, chenle was super excited to see him. the problem is, wooyoung isn't sure about his feeling. the closer he gets to eunhee the more confused he gets. but we'll touch on that later.

jongho is really happy to see chenle again.

and now the worst part of all of this.

renjun came to visit too.

junho felt extremely uncomfortable when he walked into the mess. why? because him and yeosang have been... pretty flirty recently. and while their feeling for each other are new and confusing. they're still there

here's what happened.

"no move hes my best friend" jongho said

"he's ours too you as-"

"no cussing" hongjoong cut jangmi off

they were all waiting in the living room waiting for chenle's arrival back home. or well, second home. he apparently dyed his hair dirty blonde, and he says he's gotten taller but jeongin doesn't believe that part.

they were all bickering and talking over each other when there was a knock on the door. "i got it!" jongho ran to the door and was about to attack chenle when he saw renjun with his head down behind his cousin.

"chenle!" jangmi and jeongin attacked the poor boy, pulling jongho into the hug with them. jongho shoots renjun a glare over his friends should before letting them in.

when renjun walked in everyone paused. chenle didn't know why, he didn't know anything about what has been happening since they left. he figure his cousin and yeosang would be happy to see each other.

yeji gave yunho and hyunjin a look. then at yeosang, junho would be he any minute.

"chenle!" wooyoung ran down the stairs

"did you wash your hands" jongho gave him a gross face

"i did. wanna smell" jongho slapped his brothers hands away before watching him and his friend hug.