{THE POWER OF THREE - 4}

"How many deaths have been recorded?" The Doctor asks as him, Amy and Willow follow Kate down the halls of the hospital

"We don't know. We think it could be a third of the population," Kate responds, turning back to look at the trio.

"Kate, I have to find the wormhole, but the attacks could still happen. Tell the world. Tell them how to deal with this. The world needs your leadership right now,"

"I'll do my best,"

"Of course, you will. Good luck, Kate," She walks off, going to find the offices inside the hospital. The Doctor nearly falls over in pain and Amy takes one of his arms, trying to keep him standing up.

"Okay, how long are you going to last with only one heart?" she asks as Willow takes the other arm

"Not much longer. I need to locate the wormhole portal -" he tries to get his sonic but fails, Willow takes her own out, starting it up and scanning the area whilst her and Amy support The Doctor.

"Oooo," Willow turns and The Doctor reads from her screwdriver, walking backwards to find a little girl, holding a black box.

"Hello. Hello! You are giving off some very strange signals," As the Doctor says this, Willow scans her. The girls face glows blue.

"Oh, my God," Amy - who's now in front of the girl - lets her eyes widen.

"Outlier droid, monitoring everything," The Doctor says "If Willow can shut her down, we can -" he trails off and Willow sonics the girl, who looks to pass out. Willow grabs her, lowering her to the floor.

"It's alright, you're alright,"

"Onwards!" The Doctor points forward and staggers through the hallway, Amy and Willow sigh, looking at each other before going to help him. They make it barely a few steps before The Doctor groans in pain again.

"I can't, Willow. I can't do it. I need both hearts!" Willow and Amy look at each other and Amy looks behind her where a portable defibrillator is on a table.

"All right. Desperate measures," Amy grabs it and The Doctor falls to the floor, he sees what she's holding.

"What? No. No, no, no. That won't work!" Amy ignores him and Willow steps back, letting whatever was happening happen. Amy has to unbutton his shirt and she starts up the defibrillator "I'm a Time Lord!"

"All right, clear!" she presses it to his chest, applying the charge.

"Whoo! Ooo. Ooo!" The Doctor stands and Amy steps back "Welcome back, lefty! Whoa-ho! Two hearts! Woo! Back in the game!" he grins happily, doing a small dance, Willow laughs at the sight "Ah. Never do that to me again," he tells Amy who nods as they walk forwards, The Doctor forgetting to button his shirt, causing Willow to try and catch up with him, buttoning them on the way.