{THE WEDDING OF WILLOW POND - 2}

Votes and Comments are amazing since I thrive off validation!

----------&----------

"This is where I die. This is a fixed point. This must happen. This always happens. Don't worry. You might not even remember this," He promises before gesturing to the picnic "Look there,"

"I know...It's me, and you're going to say that it proves that I can't stop this..." tears keep streaming down Willow's face "But that doesn't make it better..."

"I know, but look," and this time, Willow does, she sees River holding Poppy.

"That's you, in your sister's arms, because she knows what's about to happen is inevitable. And that you are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven..."

"Please, Doctor, please, please just run!" Willow shouts "Don't let me kill you, don't let River be imprisoned for a crime she didn't even commit!"

"I can't,"

"Time can be rewritten -"

"Don't you dare," The Doctor snaps "Goodbye, Willow," He winks ever so slightly, but Willow doesn't see it as her eyes are too blurry from the tears. The astronaut suit zaps him multiple times but he doesn't die this time, he opens his eyes and sees a smiling Willow.

"Hello, Sweetie," River's voice rings through the suit and The Doctor can hear it.

"What have you done?" The Doctor asks, incredibly confused

"Well, I think River just drained my weapon systems,"

"But this is fixed. This is a fixed point in time!" The Doctor objects

"Fixed points can be rewritten," Willow says in a sing-song voice

"No, they can't. Of course, they can't. Who told you two that!" Willow goes to respond but everything starts to dissolve into white.

"Well? What happened?" Churchill asks

"Nothing,"

"Nothing?"

"Nothing happened. And then it kept happening. Or, if you'd prefer, everything happened at once, and it won't ever stop," Churchill slowly walks up behind The Doctor "Time is dying. It's going to be five oh two in the afternoon for all eternity. A needle stuck on a record,"

"A record? Good Lord, man, have you never heard of downloads?"

"Said Winston Churchill..." The Doctor mutters, slightly amused at his own joke.

"Gunsmoke," Churchill starts sniffing "That's Gunsmoke," he lifts his gun "Oh, I appear to have fired this," The Doctor lifts up a spear he happened to be holding.

"We seem to be defending ourselves,"

"I don't understand,"

"The creatures that lead the Silence. Remarkable beings. They're memory-proof," The Doctor explains

"But what does that mean?"

"You can't remember them. The moment you look away, you forget they were ever there," The two slowly walk backwards and The Doctor checks his arm where four tally marks are "Don't panic. In small numbers, they're not too difficult," he goes to throw his spear, but catches sight of the other arm which is covered in other marks.

Looking up, they see that the Silence are hanging from the ceiling in a big cluster, however before they can react, a grenade rolls in. The Doctor quickly knocks Churchill down and as the grenade explodes, soldiers enter.