{A GOOD MAN GOES TO WAR}

"Poppy Watcher was your daughter

"Poppy Watcher was your daughter...I was Poppy Watcher,"
"...?"
"Hello, my name's Willow Pond,"

?""Hello, my name's Willow Pond,"

----------&----------

Willow had already got her new 'look', but she didn't want to go back to Demon's Run. She didn't fit it. Her parents didn't know who she was, they didn't know she was also Poppy. How would she bring that up?

"You okay?" River asks, peeking her head into the changing room her sister was in.

"No... They don't know who I am," she mutters "They know you're River Song, but now I'm a stranger, they won't even recognise me as Poppy Watcher,"

"We'll explain...The Doctor will -"

"What if he can't see her in me? What if he doesn't love..."

"Willow,!" River laughs "trust me, that won't happen. Now, we have to go do a lot of explaining with you daughter,"

"God...my daughter. She's all grown up and I don't know where younger her is..."

"She'll be fine... I promise,"

"We ready to go?" Alex asks, entering the room

"Yeah," Willow nods "big old family reunion...How fun," Alex smiles, this was the mum she knew.

----------&----------

"Well then, soldier. How goes the day?" River asks as the three appear in a flash of lightning, The Doctor turns to them in anger. His eyes briefly travel to a newly dressed Willow, she waves slightly. Willow knew she was good-looking in this body - not that she was ugly in the other bodies, far from it actually.

"Where the hell have you been?" The Doctor steps forward and Amy and Rory watch curiously, both not recognising Willow "Every time you've asked, I have been there. Where the hell were you today?"

"I couldn't have prevented this,"

"You could have tried!"

"And so, my love, could you," Willow speaks up as River turns to Amy