{DINOSAURS ON A SPACESHIP - 4}

The Doctor had returned with Nefertiti, and Willow had watched on the camera's as Solomon's ship flew off, but then exploded. The Doctor was as happy as ever though, standing by the TARDIS with the 'gang'.

"So, dinosaur drop off time?"

"Actually, we think home for us," Rory tells The Doctor who nods

"Oh. Fine. Of course,"

"Not forever, just a couple of months," Amy smiles "And you can always visit, I'm sure River isn't thrilled with babysitting all the time,"

"Thank you," Willow smiles, knowing that that was Amy's way of wanting to see Alex and her more.

"Right. Yes. I'm pretty busy anyway. I mean, I've got to drop everyone back,"

"We've got to drop everyone back," Willow reminds her husband who wraps his arm around her.

"About that. Can I ask a favour? There's something I want to see..." Brian starts.

----------&----------

The TARDIS hangs in space above the earth. Brian is eating a sandwich, with a cuppa, sitting at the edge of the doorway. Rory and Amy lean on either side of the door, smiling at their planet. The Doctor and Willow join, Willow tucks her head into The Doctor's shoulder and he kisses her forehead, his arm wrapped around her.

Willow stares at the blue dot she once lived on. With all the traveling through space, she'd forgotten how much she loved home. Home where her parents lived, where dinosaurs once roamed the land, and human culture developed from rocks and carvings on walls to phones and laptops. Generations of families lived there, among the birds and the bees. There was so much History on such a small planet, and so much of it unexplored. Earth was where Rose, Martha and Donna were from, once completely ordinary people. As wonderful as space was, Willow loved earth; her home. She smiles as she realises that life there, is so extraordinary and overall...beautiful.

----------&----------

A/N: I'm so sorry it's taken so long to update; I've been super busy and just not feeling up to writing. I would say they'll be regular updates again, But I can't promise anything as school is driving me up the wall.