{MRS DOCTOR FROM THE FUTURE}

The TARDIS was floating above earth and Willow was sat at the edge. It was never usually good when she was quiet and thinking. In The Doctor's opinion, it was best when she was thinking out loud, barely having a conversation with him as she rambled on.

"Are you okay?" he asks, coming to sit next to her

"Uh yeah, just..." Willow looks at him before looking down at the earth again "thinking,"

"About?" he prompts and Willow shakes her head.

"Nothing, it's silly," The Doctor grabs her hand and Willow avoids eye contact

"Hey, look at me," she does "It's not silly if you're this quiet,"

"Okay...But you can't interrupt and jump from conclusion to conclusion. I just need to say this," The Doctor nods and Willow gives his hand a squeeze, putting her right one over stomach.

"I was thinking about our wedding," his eyes widen but he doesn't speak "We got married in an alternate reality that never happened. Rory can't even remember what really happened there and... were we ever really properly married if nothing in that universe happened in reality?"

"I don't know," The Doctor admits and Willow smiles weakly

"I always imagined if I got married, I'd have an actual wedding with like a dress and someone walking me down the aisle. I... I think I still want that,"

"The real question is..." The Doctor starts "Which version of Alexandra would we invite?"

"What?" Willow turns to him

"Well, if we're doing this - which we are. We need to know which version of our daughter we want there," Willow smiles widely an she looks out at the space, trying to contain her excitement but The Doctor can see her biting her lip.

"Well...weddings with children are horrendous and I'm sure older Alex wouldn't really remember the wedding if we invited younger her..."

"Are you saying you want to drop Alexandra at Vastra's and invite Alex?" The Doctor asks, holding back an amused smile.

"Yeah...I think I am,".

And so, they did have an actual wedding. Kate had managed to get Hampton Court free (which was a big thing for Willow, since she was still a bit of a History Nerd), and The Doctor had tracked down River and Alex.

Alex claimed she felt both betrayed and grateful - unsure what to feel after not being invited to her parents wedding, not even knowing it happened and then being invited when she's well into her twenties. Amy and River helped Willow chose a dress that hid her baby bump and Rory had walked Willow down the aisle. 

Rory had also been caught crying slightly by River, which was a bit unfair considering she cried as well, yet still teased him about it. But even Amy found herself a bit teary eyed. There was also a small Gallifreyan part of the ceremony, so that the two would be married in both of their planet's eyes.

After, they decided to go to a small planet on the outskirts of the solar system, which happened to be taken over by another Alien race and the group had led the rebel group to Victory. After they were all imprisoned and nearly killed that is.

Overall, it was a good day in Willow's eyes, and she was glad she'd bought her thoughts up to The Doctor. They were defiantly married now and they had two babies on the way and Alexandra was safe with them. Amy and Rory were also still traveling with them and everything was good, more than good actually. Willow felt fully content.