{ASYLUM OF THE DALEKS - 2}

Votes and comments mean loads since I thrive of validation! 

Rory slowly wakes up as a small drop of green sludge runs down his face

Rory slowly wakes up as a small drop of green sludge runs down his face. He wipes it away and gets accustomed to his surrounding, feeling Willow's still passed out body on top of him. He sighs, carefully pushing her onto the floor next to him, quickly checking if she had a pulse, and he feels the double heartbeat he had grown used to looking for.

"Just passed out..." he sighs in relief, standing up and looking around. He's in a room with several inactive Daleks and out of curiosity, he pushes one backwards, it doesn't wake up so he takes out a pen which has a small light at the end, he switches it on and begins to inspect his surroundings more in depth.

Willow turns over as she starts to wake up and nearly falls into some water "Ew..." she slowly stands up and Rory helps her "let me guess, we're nowhere near Amy or The Doctor?"

"Nope!"

"Great," Willow rubs her eyes, seeing the same thing Rory had "We'd better leave..."

----------&----------

"So..." Willow starts as her and Rory walk through the Asylum "You and mum..."

"Oh no, am not getting relationship advice from my daughter,"

"Well, my marriage is going better than yours!" Willow defends

"Mine's not going to be a marriage for much longer..." Rory blurts out and Willow stops walking

"What?" and that's when she remembers the lack of engagement or wedding ring on Amy's hand earlier "That..."

"It happens," Rory stops her "It...Us... We just didn't work out,"

"Buy you're Amy and Rory! Everything always works out..."

"Not this time," Rory continues walking nd Willow is forced to follow.

"Oh! There you two are," Oswin's voice rings out, stopping their conversation "Chin boy really is up my arse about finding you... "she mutters

"Uh, hi," Willow waves to nothing

"Hi gorgeous," Oswin smirks, and winks but no one can see that "You're deep in the Asylum...I'm trying to find a safe route for you to meet with Chinny and Red -" the line breaks up

"Oswin?" Willow asks "Oswin?" no response "Great..." Rory starts walking again, but accidently hits a piece of metal and A Dalek's eyepiece starts to glow.

"Shush!" Rory mutters "shhhh," Other Daleks start to boot up now, starting to groan.

"Yeah, like telling Daleks to shut up will help!"

"Egz..." A Dalek starts

"What? Sorry, what?" Rory asks it

"Eg eg eg eg eg eg egzz...."