{CLOSING TIME}

River files an eye witness reports back into their folder and checks her diary

River files an eye witness reports back into their folder and checks her diary. '22/04/11 5:02pm Lake Silencio' is circled on a random page,

"Tick tock, goes the clock, and what now shall we play?" A voice rings out and River leans forward, trying to see who're there "Tick tock, goes the clock, now summer's gone away,"

"Hello?"

"Such a lovely old song," The woman steps forward and River notices she's wearing an eye patch "But is it about him?"

"You know about the Doctor?"

"So very well... Oh, don't try and remember me. We've been far too thorough with your dear little head...It's a shame we used your sister as a tester for that," Two Silence creep up behind River and she turns, screaming.

"Oh! What are they? What are those things?"

"Your owners," Madame Kovarian picks up River's diary, reading through it.

"My what?!"

"So, they made you a Doctor today, did they? Doctor River Song. How clever you are..." She shows River the circled date "You understand what this is, don't you?"

"According to some accounts, it's the day the Doctor dies,"

"By Silencio Lake, on the Plain of Sighs, an Impossible Astronaut will rise from the deep and strike the Time Lord dead,"

"It's a story," River says smugly, sitting down in her chair.

"And this is where it begins," Kovarian leans forward as two soldiers enter with a NASA spacesuit, two others then entering, another space suit and a body being held.

"You never really escaped us, Melody Pond. We were always coming for you,"

"How do you know who I am?!" River stands and the Silence grab her as she struggles

"I made you what you are. The woman who kills the Doctor...Oh wait, is it you, or her?" she points to the body the soldier is holding and he steps forward, placing it on the chair opposite River. She sees who it is and shouts out.

"No! No! No!" River is injected with a sedative - the same one Willow was.

"Tick tock, goes the clock, and all the years they fly. Tick tock, and all too soon, your love will surely die..." Kovarian tucks a stand of Willow's hair behind her ear, taunting River as she finally passes out.

Later, two spacesuits are under water, it's unclear who's in which suit, but one starts walking.