{THE GIRL WHO WAITED - 4}

A/N: So...I'm still deciding on what I said on the last chapter. Either way, I need more interaction. If I do it, new chapters won't be posted until the goal is reached. But, if I don't, and I really don't want to, I'm going to need maybe a few more comments or votes to keep me going so I don't have to add goals. and feel motivated. And like I say, it doesn't have to be a raving review, it can just be some emojis or little things reacting to paragraphs or certain things that happen.

So, as always, Votes and comments mean the world!

----------&----------

"Do not be alarmed," a handbot starts speaking and Rory's eyes widen.

"Incoming!"

"This a kindness,"

"With me!" Older Amy instructs and she picks up her stout staff and snaps it in two, handing each half to Willow and her younger self.

"Do not be alarmed, this is a kindness. This is a kindness,"

"Amy, Kate Hayler, year ten hockey!" Older Amy shouts as she starts hitting bots, and Willow does so as well - knowing exactly how to fight.

"Go for the shins," Amy mutters, doing just that and soon all that handbots that appeared, are gone, their heads, arms and bodies sprawled across the floor. But, knowing their luck, more beam in.

"They're cutting off the Departure Gate. We can't get back to the TARDIS!" Rory shouts as they start running.

"Side door. We'll go behind them!" Older Amy explains and they rush out and down a stairwell.

"So, you think you're going to come with us, just like that?" Amy asks, clearly mildly annoyed

"Yeah, just like that!"

"Rory, talk to her," Amy instructs

"Rory, talk to her!"

"Now, ladies..." They rush out into the basement "Willow, talk to them!"

"No thanks,"

"Where are you going to live?" Amy asks angrily

"Not with you, don't worry. I'll go travelling. Pop back for Christmas, maybe Easter,"

"Amy, you always say, cooking Christmas dinner, you wish there was two of you!" Rory adds and Willow laughs.

Eventually, the four reach the gate room and Older Amy starts fiddling with the central controls.

"Can't we just teleport in?" Rory asks as Willow and Amy guard the way they came in, preparing for more handbots

"It's not a teleport, it's a time jump," Older Amy explains

"They can't shunt within the same timestream," Amy adds and Older Amy gives her past self a look, almost as if she's shocked she was still smart then.