{THE GOD COMPLEX - 3}

The group is scattered in different rooms on the same floor, Rory has a mop, Alex a broom and Rita, Amy and Willow are in room 216

"Bring me death! Bring me glory! My master, my lord, I'm here! Come to me. I'm waiting here for you. He has promised me a glorious death. Give it to me now. I want him to know my devotion," Howie's voice rings out.

"Anything to do with either of you?" Rita asks, gesturing to a sad clown in the corner, both other women shake their heads "How's it going?"

"Don't talk to the clown," Amy says and Willow laughs slightly before they hear something with hooves stomp past the door, its horns scraping on the ceiling as it goes into the Spa.

"Praise him. Praise him!" Howie continues and the women rush out of the room, Alex is in the room across and she shuts the spa doors as Amy pulls off a bit of wood, using that as extra support.

"Rory, he's in!" Amy shouts and Rory uses his mop to jam the other doors. Everyone listens to The Doctor speaking to the hooved creature, but Howie's voice suddenly rings out.

"My master, my lord. I'm here!"

"That's Howie..." Rita mutters

"He's got out,"

"Oh god," Willow mumbles, banning her head on Amy's shoulder.

"Oh, bring me death!"

"No, no, no, no, no!" The Doctor's suddenly shouting as glass smashes "Rory, watch out!" Amy, Willow, Alex and Rita burst in.

"Stay back!" They can see it's a Minotaur now. It smashes a glass door where Rory was, walking out to find Howie.

"Ponds, bring the fish," The Doctor instructs, rushing out.

"What, the fish?" Amy looks around

"Oh, the fish," Willow points to it and Amy grabs it "We should find The Doctor," Willow rushes out, checking on Rory quickly before heading up the stairs, Rory realises she's gone on her own and quickly composes himself, trying to find her.

Will finds herself on the third floor and starts slowly waking down, looking at the room numbers, until she finds one ladled '16'. Gently, she opens up the handle and sees Madame Kovarian standing there, but before anything can be said, Rory had slammed the door shut. Willow stands still as the possibilities of what could have been said run through her head and tears start to pool in her eyes.

"Willow...are you okay?" Rory asks, grabbing her hands and forcing her to look at him, she shakes her head as the tears start ton rub down her face. This wasn't supposed to happen, what if that activated what the Minotaur wanted?

"Okay. just sit down, can you do that?" Willow does so, trying to regulate her breathing "okay, just keep breathing, can you tell me 5 things you can see?"

----------&----------

Back in reception, Howie's photograph has appeared on the wall and The Doctor and Rory are talking by it whilst in another room, Amy and Willow are on a sofa, Willow laying in Amy's lap as she plays with her hair comforts her.