{NIGHT TERRORS - 1}

" Is that a torch?"

" Is that a torch?"

"Screwdriver. A sonic one, that does other stuff,"

"Please may I see the other stuff?"

"Of course you can. Then, you can tell us more about the monsters, yeah?"

"...Yeah,"

----------&----------

Everyone's standing around the console, Amy, Rory and Willow holding mugs of tea. Willow was lost in her own thoughts. She hadn't properly spoken to The Doctor since before Berlin. She was disappointed and angry that he didn't go and save Amy and Rory, that he'd have preferred to watch her die.  She thought that maybe it was a ploy to get Melody to rescue them and start her journey of becoming River Song, but he could have told her, given her a signal or told her after.

 It was radio silence between them. Amy and Rory could tell something was wrong, but didn't want to mention it. Maybe Poppy would have forgiven him, but she's different now. Not just because she's got all her memories back, but because she's got a brand-new personality and new name. Technically old name, but Poppy was still Willow, just with no memories and in a different regeneration. The Doctor seemed to have trouble excepting that. How cruel it was that when he regenerated, it was like nothing had changed. But now...Everything had.

"Haven't done this in a while," The Doctor suddenly speaks after pocketing his psychic paper.

"Haven't done what? What are you doing?" Amy questions, watching The Doctor fiddle with the TARDIS

"Making a house call!" he pulls a lever and The TARDIS sets off into time and space.

----------&-----------

The TARDIS materialises by a big puddle and everyone steps out, Willow grimacing as her boots get wet.

"No offence, Doctor -" Rory starts