{DINOSAURS ON A SPACESHIP - 1}

"You and The Doctor, are you his Queen?"

"No, I'm Rory's Queen. Wife...Wife. I am his wife. Please don't tell him I said I was his Queen. I'll never hear the end of it!"

"Ah yes, Willow is The Doctor's Queen?"

"Well...If Amy's a Queen, I would have to be a princess,"

"Oh shut it!"

In Egypt 1334 BC, The Doctor is rushing to the TARDIS, talking to someone "Bye, then

In Egypt 1334 BC, The Doctor is rushing to the TARDIS, talking to someone "Bye, then. Lovely seeing you. Sorry about the mess..." he goes to open the TARDIS doors but is restrained by an elegant woman in a sheer gown and tall blue headdress, who pushes him up against the TARDIS door and strokes his hair.

"You think I'll just let you leave without me, after what we've just been through?" she asks seductively and a huge sigh is heard from inside the TARDIS

"You've got the Egyptian people to rule, Queen Nefertiti. They'll need reassuring after that weapon-bearing giant alien locust attack we just stopped rather brilliantly!" The Doctor tries to escape and the TARDIS door fly open and the two are forced apart.

"Hi Neffy," Willow steps out of the TARDIS and gives the Egyptian woman a forced smile.

"Willow!" the woman smiles, giving her a hug "I wondered if he'd lost you!"

"Hm," Willow raises an eyebrow "explains why you were trying to snog him," Nefertiti smirks slightly and both women laugh.

Something parps from The Doctor's pocket and he jumps, reaching into it, and getting his physic paper out, seeing its text.

"Oh dear, sorry. I've got it set to Temporal News for You. That's interesting!" he reads off it

"What is?" Nefertiti asks as Willow peers over The Doctor's shoulder

"Nothing. Not interesting. Not at all. ...Ooo, never been there. Exciting! I'm off!" The Doctor runs into the TARDIS and Willow follows, turning to the Egyptian queen