{THE GOD COMPLEX - 2}

Joe's mouth has been taped shut, and Gibbis is wheeling him along a corridor, everyone else following

"Personally, I think you've got the right idea. Times like this, I think of my old school motto. Resistance Is Exhausting," Amy and The Doctor share a look and Willow rolls her eyes.

"I've worked out where we are," Howie starts whilst at the back of the group with Alex and Rory.

"Hmm?"

"Norway,"

"Norway?" Rory questions

"You see, the US government has entire cities hidden in the Norwegian mountains. You see, Earth is on a collision course with this other planet, and this is where they're going to send all the rich people when it kicks off,"

"Amazing..."

"Well, It's all there on the internet,"

"No, it's amazing you've come up with a theory even more insane than what's actually happening," Rory walks forward and Alex gives Howie a small smile before A man in his underwear and with a whistle around his neck steps out of room 158.

"Hello..." The Doctor starts

"Have you forgotten your PE kit again?!" There's silence as no one is quite sure how to respond "Right, that's it, you're doing it in your pants!" he goes back into the room.

The Doctors turns to make a face to Willow, but sees Howie going to open a door "Hey! Don't!" Howie opens room 155. There are a lot of pretty girls there.

"Oh, look, girls, it's H-H-H-Howie!" a blonde mocks

"What's loser in K-K-K-Klingon?"

"T- th - the d -do - door," Alex slams it shut "This is just some me-m-messed up CIA stuff, I'm, I'm, I'm telling you!"

"You're right. Keep telling yourself that. It's a CIA thing, nothing more," The Doctor tells Howie, patting his back before the group ascends up the stairs again and find the second floor. The Doctor starts touching anything he can, any tears in the wallpaper or cracks in the ceiling.

As they continue, Amy spots some pages on the floor and picks them up a Rory kneels to tie his shoelaces and spots a Fire Exit.

"Er guys?" Rory pints and Alex turns, seeing it as well.

"Look..." Amy starts to read the pages when something roars "Okay, whatever that is, it's not real, yeah?"

"No. No, I'm sure it isn't, but just in case, let's run away and hide anyway!" the roaring gets loader "In here!" Amy and Gibbis rush into a room and Rita pulls Joe's chair into a room.

"No, this way! I've found a -" Rory looks back at the fire exit and it becomes room 219. Willow grabs Alex's hand and pulls her into a random room '128'.

"Rory, come on!" The Doctor shouts

"There was a -"

"Come on!"