{THE ANGELS TAKE MANHATTAN - 4}

Rory and Amy are laying on the ground of a cemetery, Rory sits up first, looking around as Amy pops up.

"Where are we?" Rory questions and The Doctor comes running over

"Back where we started. You collapsed the timeline. The paradox worked. We all pinged back where we belong!"

"What, in a graveyard?"

"This happened the last time. Why always here?" Amy stands up and Rory follows suit as Willow joins The Doctor by them.

"Does it matter? We got lucky. We could've blown New York off the planet. I can't ever take the TARDIS back there. The timelines are too scrambled," The Doctor is smiling happily, suddenly full of energy, he pulls the Pond parents into a hug "I could have lost you both. Don't ever do that again.,"

"What did we do? We fixed it. We solved the problem," Rory says slowly and Willow laughs as The Doctor walks away

"I was talking to myself," as he leaves, Willow hugs her father. He's a bit shocked at first, but hugs her back and she gives him a tight squeeze before moving onto Amy

"God that was a stressful two hours" Willow mutters into her hair and Amy laughs. Willow lets go and back at the TARDIS, River and The Doctor are cleaning the outside after the fire extinguisher incident.

Willow walks over to them and River turns to her "It could do with a repaint,"

"We've been busy," Willow waves her off

"Does the bulb on top need changing?" River smirks, knowing It'll get a rise out of her brother-in-law.

"I just changed it!"

"So, Rory and Amy, then -"

"Yes. I know, I know," The Doctor waves a sponge at her and Willow laughs

"I'm just saying! They're going to get terribly bored hanging 'round here all day,"

"Doctor!" Rory shouts as him and Amy walk up to him.

"Ha!" he spins and waves his arms about

"Look, next time, could we could just go to the pub?"

"Oh, I wish I could go to a pub," Willow sighs and River pats her back in fake sympathy.

"I want go to the pub right now. Are there video games there? I love video games!"

"Oh no..." Willow is dreading the experience already, but she would be with her family and that's all that matters.

"Right. Family outing, then!" River heads inside the TARDIS

"We need to get Alex, I do not trust Jack with her," Willow follows

"Yes, yes that is a priority," The Doctor also enters and Amy goes to, but Rory calls her back.

"Amy, come and see this,"

"What?" Amy turns

"There's a gravestone here for someone with the same name as me," Rory explains

"What?" Amy walks closer, and as she goes to approach Rory, he's gone.

An angel stands behind where he once stood and Amy's eyes widen, her eyes trained on the angel "Doctor!" Amy shouts helplessly "Doctor!" he comes rushing out, River and Willow following.

"Where the hell did that come from?" River asks, staring at the angel.

The Doctor sonics it, reading the reading quickly "It's a survivor. Very weak, but keep your eyes on it,"