{DINOSAURS ON A SPACESHIP - 2}

Comments and  votes mean the world!

The group finds a small sort of alcove area and hides in there, peeking out to watch the dinosaurs as Riddell gets out a knife

"I could take one of them. Short blow up into the throat..."

"Or not," Willow takes the knife off him

"We've just found dinosaurs in space. We need to preserve them," The Doctor explains

"Who's going to preserve us?" Amy shushes Riddell, seeing that the dinosaurs are moving away.

"Okay, so, how and whose ship?" Rory asks slowly as the group moves out of the alcove, and into the open area again.

"Well, there's so much to discover. Think how wise we'll be by the end of all this!"

"Sorry, sorry. Are you saying dinosaurs are flying a spaceship?" Brian asks, very confused

"Brian, please, that would be ridiculous. They're probably just passengers,"

"Did we mention missiles?" Willow joins the three men.

"Missiles?"

"Didn't want to worry you. Anyway, six hours is a lifetime!" Willow tries to cheer him up

"Not literally a lifetime. That's what we're trying to avoid," The Doctor laughs "And we're all really clever!" he looks around the room and spots something "Ooo, let's see what we can find out." He walks over to a black monitor and Brian and Rory follow, Willow walking over to where Amy is examining the walls, where there's several scratches.

"How many dinosaurs do you think are on here?" Amy mutters

"More than a few," Willow answers, also running her fingers over a scratch, they both hear The Doctor rambling, until suddenly it stops.

"What happened?" Nefertiti asks, pointing to where The Doctor should be with Brian and Rory. Willow and Amy turn to look at where she was pointing.

"Oh, great," both mutter, with the same lack of enthusiasm.

----------&----------

Nefertiti leads the way, Willow closest to her as Amy tries her best not to strangle Riddell who insisted earlier, he should head as he's the man.

"There's clearly more than just two of these creatures," Riddle takes a drink from his hip flask.

"Hey, put that away. I need you sober!" Amy demands

"It's medicinal. And I don't take orders from females!"

"Then learn," Nefertiti demands "Any man who speaks to me that way, I execute,"

"You're very welcome to try," Riddell laughs and Willow raises an eyebrow

"Need I remind you of the incident a few months ago?" Riddell pales "then keep quiet,"