{THE GOD COMPLEX - 1}

"You don't have to say it

"You don't have to say it...You're dropping me off as well,"

"It's not -"

"I know...Look for that daughter of ours, okay?"

----------&----------

A/N: Regular updates??? this is new...ANYWAY, I hope you guys  are enjoying the extra Alex content! and um...here's the chapter.

As always, feedback, votes and comments (especially ones about certain parts) are really appreciated!!

----------&----------

The TARDIS has parked herself on the first-floor landing of a staircase in a very stereotypical European hotel, the staircase winds its way up the floors in a tight set of flights.

"Let's go to Ravan-Skala, he says. The people are six hundred feet tall. You have to talk to them in hot air balloons and the Tourist Information Centre is made of one of their hats, he says," Amy complains

"I'm sorry, but I don't see any huge hats," Willow adds, watching as The Doctor rushes around in excitement.

"Amy, Beaky..." The Doctor starts, standing between Amy and Rory "Willow, blondie... this could be the most exciting thing I have ever seen,"

"I'm not even that blonde..." Alex mutters

"You're kidding," Rory groans

"How can you be excited about a rubbish hotel on a rubbish bit of Earth?"

"Because, assembled Ponds, this is not Earth. This has just been made to look like Earth. The craftsmanship involved. Can you imagine?"

"What? Then, where are we?" Willow questions, still following her boyfriend around the place

"I don't know. Something must have yanked us off course. Look at the detail on that cheese plant!"

"Right, but who would mock up an Earth hotel?" Rory, asking the right questions as The Doctor finds an apple in a large bowl.