Survive Part 1

Chap 1: survive part 1

Disclaimer: I don't own any anime, movies, music, comics, or games.

Bold - Kaiju/Weapons/ Events/ Right Head.

Normal- Middle head.

Italics - Thoughts/Telepath dialogues/ flashbacks/ Left head

++++

Dark...so dark. Where is he? He couldn't move, scream or feel anything at all. How long was it since he woke up in this place?

Then something appeared in front. It was a message.

"Good day, Jackie," it said.

Jackie? Ah, he remembers now. Jackie, that was his name. Strange, he remembered he was doing something, but he couldn't figure it out. It's just the sensations of pleasure and pain. What was it?

You weren't supposed to die today, however some circumstances just can't be avoided. Then again, considering the stunt you pulled, I'd say it's quite an achievement. Banging your classmate, Her mom, and her sister non-stop is quite a feat.

As a result, your body couldn't keep up and suffered a heart attack.

Yes, he remembers now; he had just finished college along with his classmates. The eldest daughter invited him to a drink. They got drunk and got frisky. Then her sister joined in, followed by their mother, and then he felt pain in his chest before dying in the ambulance.

To fix this mistake, the administrator has given authority to reincarnate you to another universe of my choosing. As a bonus, you will a small part of the Gamer, how you use it is up to you.

Farewell and enjoy your next life.

He didn't understand everything was happening too fast for him. The only thing he understood was that he isn't meant to die, but it was his hubris that did.

A second chance? Well, that sounds wonderful, but what is this gamer all about?

Then there was light, followed by pain.

+++

Wind, he can feel the wind hitting his face. What was going on? Why does he feel bigger, stronger, and is it him, or does his shoulder feel heavy? Who is yelling?

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

His eyes went wide open in shock before seeing a demonic dragon looking straight at him. Oh god, there are two of them.

So he did what anyone would do; scream.

"Shut the fuck up, mate! We got a bigger problem!" The dragon on the right yelled.

"Y-yeah, a big problem." The one on the left spoke.

Problem? What problem? What's going on!?

"Quit monologuing and start flapping those damn wings! We're gonna crash!"

Wings? What wings? Feeling something moving on his back, he turns. Strangely, he could turn his head all the to the back without breaking his neck.

Oh god, he has wings, more than that, are those scales on his back? He put his thoughts on hold upon remembering the dragon's word.

Crash.