Journey Hollow Earth

Disclaimer: I do not own any anime, movies, music, comics, or games.

Monarch POV

Gestroyah was no longer present, but an unknown threat had taken its place. This creature demonstrated its abilities, and no one knew how to defeat it. They saw it bleed, but given that it took blowing up an entire island to even injure it, it sent a message about how tough its armor is.

They don't even know if Godzilla can handle this threat on his own.

The twins couldn't find any information about it, so it had to be much older than any monster they'd discovered. It also held a grudge against Kong, focusing entirely on his demise rather than Gestroyah, who posed a greater threat.

When Mark read the report about using Jia to communicate with Kong, he rubbed his eyes. He then casts a glance at the monitor, which was filming Manda transporting Kong to Australia. The other screen showed Godzilla attempting to control the rogue kaijus.

They have no idea where the giant spider has gone after digging underground, so they must brace themselves for the worst. His attention was drawn to the video of Jia's interaction with Gestroyah. How did this little girl manage to control it? No, she did not tame it, but it has left an imprint on the creature. Did this girl possibly raise it? No way, but how else could a child command such a beast?

Gestroyah's eyes, on the other hand, terrified Mark. They resembled humans. Those eyes should not belong to a monster bent on annihilating humanity. Its concern went beyond that of a master and a pet. It's almost as if he's staring at a human being.

KING KONG/MANDA POV

The great ape groaned and sat up, surveying his surroundings. Where was he if this wasn't his home? He noticed Manda, who was sleeping, but he also noticed the serpent was injured. So he turned his gaze to the setting sun and pondered what he should do. His home was gone, and his friend was either lost or buried.

He was a domainless alpha. Kong growled as he noticed a strange beast and heard a familiar sound. It brought back memories of when these creatures awoke the skull crawlers. Manda had also awoken and hissed at the approaching threat.

Manda drooled with venom as electricity surged from his body. It appears that they will have to deal with pests this time. One of the beasts turned to reveal a familiar face. He was worried because it was the human girl he had grown to care for.

Jia made a series of gestures that Kong recognized. These were friendly beasts. Kong was cautious. He'd had nothing but unpleasant experiences with this thing. Manda had no idea what was going on, but since Kong wasn't attacking yet, he won't do anything.

Jia POV

The mute girl had been busy asking adults whether they had found her friends. Spear stood guard, as instructed by the tribe's leader. While he didn't understand what they were saying, he could tell they were getting frustrated.

But, after what he did to the last two guards who tried to take the girl, many people were careful not to set him off. Spear tightened his grip on his spear as memories of his home surfaced. As the day remembered how the 'Fang,' or as the child called it, 'Slenra,' saved his life, he owed the great one his life.

When he returned from the hunt, he discovered his family's remains being devoured by the Death Jackals. Spear had no intention of surviving that day other than to hunt down the creatures who had murdered his child and wife. He had killed so many of them, but when he was about to be devoured. With Jia on her back, Slenra arrived and slaughtered them all.

He has since repaid her and considers her to be his own. Now that Slenra had been taken by the great one, it was up to him to keep Jia safe.

When they finally found Kong, Spear explained he was joining them and that they couldn't stop him. He had a gut feeling Jia was in danger, and he had never been wrong before. When Jia explained they needed Kong's help in locating the infinite energy of the hollow earth, Spear's instincts went wild as he looked around.