Part 34

Disclaimer: This fanfic is just for fun! It's all made up and meant purely for entertainment. Any resemblance to real stuff is totally coincidental. I don't own the original characters or worlds; that credit goes to the awesome creators. No harm or disrespect is intended. Enjoy the ride!

Author's Note:

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share some real-life stuff with you. My grandpa passed away on December 30, 2023. It's been rough. He knew he was going and he made us promise to look after Grandma. I couldn't handle hearing him say goodbye, so I just told him to get some rest.

In the weeks that followed, he got weaker, and on that tough morning at 9 a.m., he took his last breath. The saddest thing was that he hung on until my mom woke up and did her usual thing with him before saying goodbye. We didn't want him to suffer, but it's still hard to let go.

I'm sorry if this brings the mood down. Writing is my way of dealing with it all—a distraction from the reality I'm facing. I hope you understand. Thanks for being here.

Space

Monster X and Titan Gigan soared through the vastness of space, drawing closer to Earth. The gravitational pull of the blue planet seemed almost insignificant compared to the weight of Monster X's thoughts, his focus consumed by the impending encounter with the intriguing hatchling, Gestroyah.

As the cosmic void surrounded them, Monster X's mind lingered on the enigma that was Gestroyah. This particular iteration possessed a level of intelligence that set it apart from its predecessors. It wasn't the typical primal cunning found in other versions; instead, it displayed a calculated logic, an intricate dance of abilities, follow-up combinations, and a creativity that suggested more than mere instinctual behavior.

The notion that someone or something guided Gestroyah's actions gnawed at Monster X's consciousness. It was almost as if a human soul had woven itself into the fabric of the chimera. The idea, though initially dismissed as improbable, now clung to Monster X's thoughts like a persistent shadow.

Abruptly, Monster X halted in his celestial journey, perplexing his loyal servant, Titan Gigan. Oblivious to his companion's confusion, Monster X's mind grappled with the possibility of a human soul controlling Gestroyah. The immense power of the chimera would surely shred any human spirit attempting to manipulate it, but a sudden realization sparked in Monster X's consciousness.

A human soul could survive within Gestroyah, not merely as a victim but as a puppeteer. The sheer speed at which Gestroyah harnessed its regenerative and adaptive abilities hinted at an external force guiding its every move. The puzzle pieces clicked together in Monster X's mind, forming a disturbing picture of a human soul steering the monstrous chimera.

Monster X had encountered countless humans, most of whom embodied a common trait: prideful idiocy. The audacity of humans to emulate and challenge his might, as seen in the misguided attempts of the Xillens, amused Monster X. They had even sought to replicate the power of Ghidorah to subjugate him, a futile endeavor that ended in their failure.

Yet, the prospect of a human controlling Gestroyah intrigued Monster X. He pondered the taste that such a fusion of entities would bring to the table. Would it be a spicy blend, a delectable amalgamation of human and monster essence? This unusual pairing might also explain Gestroyah's deviation from typical territorial behaviors; it was not simply a creature born of instinct but one crafted through a different process.

The hunger within Monster X intensified as he resumed his cosmic journey. Thoughts of a mid-snack or a full-course meal danced in his mind, the anticipation of savoring a unique fusion of human and monster flavors making his metaphorical taste buds tingle. The possibilities were as vast as the cosmos surrounding them, and Monster X relished the prospect of a meal that transcended the ordinary.