Encounter in the Land of Ice and Disease

Disclaimer: I do not own any anime, movies, music, comics, or games.

Dialogue guide

"HUMANS/MONSTERS DIALOGUE"

*LOST/ANCIENT LANGUAGE*

/POV/

ANIME OP: When My Devil Rises (Man with a Mission)

End of Anime: Kick Back (chainsaw man)

AN: I made a rewrite on Chapter 28: Farewell wayward son, The first one was rushed I admit. Anyways if anyone is not happy about Shin-Godzilla isn't permanently dead, I'm sorry but I have more plans for the character.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Encounter in the Land of Ice and Disease"

Inside Hollow Earth, Manda and King Kong were heading to the great ape's ancestral home as fast as they can. Manda noticed that Kong was looking distracted and asks what is wrong. Kong responds that he doesn't know but he feels like Gestroyah was mourning yet at the same time happy. Manda blinks unable to understand but theorizes it must have something to do with the plate imbedded inside Kong's chest.

As they approached Kong's ancestral home, they noticed that something was amiss. The normally lush landscape was now desolate, and the air was thick with a noxious stench. Manda slithers to the ground and sniffs around, trying to pinpoint the source of the smell. Kong, on the other hand, scans the area, looking for any signs of danger.

Suddenly, a massive shape bursts through the trees, sending both Manda and Kong reeling back. It was a kaiju unlike any they have ever seen before. The creature was covered in white fur, had massive tusks, and its eyes glowed with an eerie blue light. The creature snarls, revealing rows of razor-sharp teeth, and charges straight at Kong and Manda.

Kong roars in defiance and charges back at the creature, his fists clenched tight. Manda coils itself around the creature's legs, trying to trip it up. The creature, however, was incredibly strong, and it swipes at Manda with its massive tusks, sending the serpent flying.

Kong lands a punch on the creature's face, but it barely registers. The creature snarls and grabs Kong by the arm, tossing him to the ground. Manda quickly slithers to Kong's aid, coiling itself around the creature's neck and squeezing with all its might.

The creature howls in agony and starts to thrash around wildly. Kong, who was still recovering from the earlier blow, notices that the creature's fur was falling off in patches, revealing a sickly, diseased skin underneath. He realizes that this creature was the source of the noxious smell that pervaded the area.

As the creature continued to thrash around, Manda and Kong noticed that something else was emerging from the trees. It was another kaiju, smaller in size but no less deadly. This kaiju had multiple heads, each one spitting venomous bile at Manda and Kong.

Kong and Manda exchange a quick glance before putting the kaiju in their clutches out of its misery and charging at the new kaiju. The fight was on, and the outcome was far from certain.

The new kaiju was quick and agile, dodging Kong's massive fists and Manda's deadly coils. Its venomous spit hit its mark a few times, causing Kong to stumble and Manda to hiss in pain.

As the fight continued, Kong noticed that the kaiju was not attacking them out of malice but out of fear. Its eyes showed signs of sickness, and its body was covered in sores and blisters. Kong stopped his attack and looked at Manda, who had also noticed the strange behavior of the kaiju.

Manda approached the sickly kaiju cautiously and examined it. He found out that the kaiju was carrying a deadly virus that had spread throughout the land of ice, infecting every kaiju it came in contact with.