Prophecy

Disclaimer: I don't own any anime, movies, music, comics, or games.

Bold - Right Head.

Normal - the Middle head.

Italics - Thoughts/Telepath dialogues/ flashbacks/ Left head

An: Sorry it took so long guys. My file got corrupted, so I had to rewrite the entire chapter. Anyway, enjoy the show. Also, Monster X is a bit mouthful. I'm calling him 'X'.

Godzilla P.O.V.

Godzilla felt it, heard it. The king had felt his nemesis rise again. No, this was different, far more sinister than the one he faced.

An earthquake rocked the land. A mighty roar, stretching across the horizon, then another one and another one.

With a growl, the king swam to the source. He will not allow another one of them to claim his home.

Monarch P.O.V.

Ever since the anomaly appeared, the earthquakes had been active; the organization had worked tirelessly to find the aberration and what's causing this. Then the largest one came. "Did you get a read on that one?" One scientist asked.

"Yup and holy shit more are incoming."

"Where is it coming from?"

A projection of Earth then appeared, revealing Skull island.

Skull Island

With a roar, Gestroyah fired their breath attack, which Monster X countered. Not wasting time, they dashed and claws the space Kaiju.

Monster X made a sound resembling a chuckle before blocking their arm and uppercuts Ning. Not done yet, the planet eater went on using their immense size against them.

Clutching their front arms and twists them to a great degree. Gestroyah roared in pain before kicking the opponent and used their tails.

X avoided both, but Ning's nuclear blast sent him back. The attack nearly made him kneel. This event angered him. With a roar, X fires his electrical beam. Gestroyah quickly blocks it with their wings.

The stinging sensation was unbearable, forcing them to their nearly feint. The two titans glared at each other for different reasons.

Monster X officially hated this creature for almost making him kneel like a servant. Gestroyah hated this thing because now they'll be facing Godzilla, eventually. With no signal, both monsters dashed towards each other with a mighty cry.

King Kong P.O.V.

The great ape of skull island was making his way to the fight. Slenra was guiding him. Another shake occurred, forcing the ape to cover the T-Rex.

"We need to hurry." Slenra yelled.

Kong huffed as he increased his pace before dodging a stray nuclear ray. They heard them fighting the enemy.

Slenra warned him about this creature.

Gestroyah was having a hard time against it. Kong huffed before placing Slenra down. "Stay here." He ordered. "But..." Kong leaned close. "Stay here." He said.

Slenra nodded.

Grabbing a tree, Kong slowly made his way to the fight. First, he'll have to watch what this threat can do.

Gestroyah P.O.V.

The three grunted from a kick before Odin bit one of its arms while Cody quickly blasts it with an Oxygen destroyer.