A MOMENT OF PEACE

Disclaimer: I do not own any anime, movies, music, comics, or games.

Dialogue guide

"HUMANS/MONSTERS DIALOGUE"

*LOST/ANCIENT LANGUAGE*

/POV/

ANIME OP: When My Devil Rises (Man with a Mission)

End of Anime: Kick Back (chainsaw man)

An: Thank you for the support of everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TITLE: A MOMENT OF PEACE

Kong growled as he summoned more lightning strikes, Manda hissed while figuring out a way to get past the pincers and stinger. These creatures had magma as a natural defense so he couldn't get close and administer his venom.

Another problem is the numbers and location, the creatures had blocked all exits, making it impossible to escape. The titans glared at each other, the magma scorpions stomped and raises their claws and tail in a defensive posture and rubbed certain hairs, the stinger, or the claws

Kong growled in fury, pounding the ground before pumping his chest and roaring. Manda's scales changed into intimidating colors and began hissing, hooding, rattling his tail, and releasing a foul-smelling musk, with venom coming out of his mouth.

Then the two charged in together as soon as the scorpions took their first step. Manda unleashed his pressurized water while Kong grabbed a lightning bolt and jams into one of them. Because of the water, the electricity began spreading to the sides and electrocuted two more.

Kong wasted no time in grabbing a large rock and pummeling one scorpion with it. Manda slithered between the small gaps that he could find and fired his breath attack once more splitting the creature in half.

Kong tore off the stinger of the deceased scorpion and drove it through another, powering through the agonizing heat. His body grows larger as the battle progresses further, Manda's instincts quickly warned him something was about to happen to Kong and it wasn't good for him to be near.

The snake heeded the warnings and watched as his ally roared in a fury he had never seen. The great ape's attacks were like a berserker completely different from how he fought before. He didn't flinch even when magma burnt off his furs, it only made him angrier. Thankfully his anger also boosted his healing but Manda was worried for him.

Anger was a great weapon but it's also one of the greatest weaknesses anyone has. Kong was losing himself to this sudden burst of power and rage. Still, the snake aided him from the distance.

Kong huffed and contrary to Manda's worry, he was well aware of what was happening however the sudden burst of power that he underwent was worrying. Not only was he growing bigger than he should be, but his power was also going to burst, he had to let it out someway.

The great ape roared charging towards the enemy narrowly avoiding its stinger and its pincers. Kong then jumps on top of it before he plunges his hand and tears out its heart.

The two titans roared as the scorpions advanced toward them. For the humans who had caught a glimpse of the battle, they were reminded of the painting of a giant snake and gorilla facing each other.

They had already established that some advanced version of humanity existed but was wiped out by Gestroyah but what if... it wasn't just a future warning but also a history? What if all of this happening had already happened once? Another repeat of a bygone era?

The way the two posed as they fought off their enemies was clearly reminiscent of the painting. Not to mention that the rest of the paintings were slowly in sync with what was happening. If that theory was correct then is humanity's fate doomed for another repeat?