Farewell Wayward Son

Disclaimer: I do not own any anime, movies, music, comics, or games.

Dialogue guide

"HUMANS/MONSTERS DIALOGUE"

*LOST/ANCIENT LANGUAGE*

/POV/

ANIME OP: When My Devil Rises (Man with a Mission)

End of Anime: Kick Back (chainsaw man)

AN: Thank you for the support of everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gestroyah and Biollante were fighting against the seemingly endless wave of clones, each one absorbing their radiation and becoming stronger by the second. The two kaiju were struggling to keep up with the increasing numbers, but they were determined to protect the city and its inhabitants.

Cody was on high alert and warned Biollante to keep the clones at bay, knowing that even one touch could spell disaster.

"Don't let any of them touch you!" Cody growled.

"We can't keep this up," Biollante said. "We're outnumbered."

Ning nodded. "We need to find a way to stop them."

Shin-Godzilla observed the battle from a distance, his eyes narrowing as he studied his opponents. "Attack Gestroyah," he commanded one clone.

Cody noticed the movement and warned the others. "Incoming!" he bellowed.

Meanwhile, Odin used his gravity beam to eliminate as many clones as possible, his attacks causing explosions and sending debris flying.

Ning, Cody, and Odin are still fighting against the clones, who continue to absorb their radiation. Ning suddenly spots a clone sneaking up on them. He quickly reacts, firing his Spiral Ray at the clone, but to his surprise, the attack is absorbed by the clone's body. Before he could react, the clone strikes Ning with its claw, which embeds itself into Ning's head.

With practiced ease, the two heads worked together to repel the unwanted presence, pushing it out of their shared mind. They could feel the invader's frustration and anger as they sent it packing.

As Odin checked on Ning's condition, he asked with a hint of concern in his voice, "You alright, mate?"

Ning rubbed his head and replied, "Yeah, I'm good. What the bloody hell happened though?"

Cody chimed in, his voice calm and pacifistic, "We're not entirely sure, but something invaded our mental link when the clone struck you."

Regaining his composure, Ning focused his attention on the clone that had attacked him. He knew that they needed to be careful now - if the clones had found a way to infiltrate their connection once, they might be able to do it again. With fierce determination, the three-headed monster prepared to face their enemies with renewed vigilance.

Shin-Godzilla, who had been observing silently, muttered with interest, "Interesting. What happened to the clone? It look like it was about to assimilate father..."

With a glint of curiosity, Shin-Godzilla orders the clones to focus on the chimera while the rest make sure that Biollante won't be able to interfere. Biollante tries to aid Gestroyah but the clones were making it impossible.

Mob Pyscho 100 S2 OST - Shigeo vs Mogami Rematch theme

Gestroyah struggled as the clone wrapped its arms tightly around its body, absorbing its radiation with each passing moment. Another clone came from behind and tackled Gestroyah, causing the rest of the clones to converge on the chimera.