Part 35

Disclaimer: This fanfic is just for fun! It's all made up and meant purely for entertainment. Any resemblance to real stuff is totally coincidental. I don't own the original characters or worlds; that credit goes to the awesome creators. No harm or disrespect is intended. Enjoy the ride!

Author's Note:

Do you know the worst thing about being a story writer? Its when you have a picture of how to write this scene, but you don't know what word fits each scene after a hundred drafts. I was at the end of my imagination because, no matter what I write, I just can't capture the scene I want to portray. But anyway, here's another chapter.

When Godzilla caught sight of Mechagodzilla, an intense wave of anger surged through him. These strange creations, crafted by humans, had deeply dishonored the memory of his father. Despite his father's spirit battling to regain control, it was overpowered by the influence of his nemesis.

The king of all monsters released a furious roar as his spines emitted a reddish-pink glow. This horrifying sight of his father's corrupted remains caused Godzilla to lose all focus, becoming fixated on destroying Mechagodzilla. His only desire was to tear apart this hideous creation and grant his father eternal peace.

Anguirus and Mothra were completely horrified and disgusted by the actions of humanity. Battra's anger reached new heights, transforming his body into a demonic, spider-like moth. Even Rodan, who was typically neutral, displayed a foul mood. Every monster that knew Dagon saw humanity as a species that needed to be wiped out. While Dagon may not have been a flawless leader, he ushered in a new era. Witnessing the desecration of their former leader was something no monster desired. Dagon did not deserve such a cruel fate and it marked an undignified end for the former king of all monsters.

Battra growled at his twin and exclaimed, "I told you we should have annihilated these insignificant ants. Look at what they've done to Dagon!" In a fit of rage, he screeched and attacked one of the other kaiju.

Mothra remained speechless, unable to defend humanity after witnessing such cruelty. She questioned whether humanity could truly be so heartless. This realization shook her belief that everything had a right to exist.

Kong, Manda, Biollante, and Gestroyah were unaffected by the sight of Mechagodzilla, each for their own reasons. Kong was unaware of who Dagon was; Manda viewed it as mere bad luck; Biollante had no knowledge of Dagon; and Gestroyah solely perceived Mechagodzilla.

However, all four turned their attention to Godzilla, witnessing his intense anger manifest as a red glow. They observed as his spines grew larger and new ones emerged. The water around them began to boil from the intense heat. Godzilla's eyes blazed with a raging fire. Rationality and logic disappeared as the king had only a single goal in mind.

To make the humans pay for defiling his father's remains and permanently destroying his nemesis.

"Dad, don't!" Cody cried out, but his plea was disregarded as Godzilla bellowed into the sky, unleashing a powerful nuclear pulse that nearly obliterated everything in its path. Gestroyah, however, acted swiftly and managed to absorb the pulse. Yet their widened eyes revealed their fright. The reason for their fear was clear: Godzilla had reconfigured Gestroyah's cells.

Those very cells now constitute Godzilla, having regenerated after his initial demise. This implied that Gestroyah was incapable of subduing or stopping his destructive rampage.

They anxiously watched as Godzilla charged towards the mechanical beast, his face contorted with pure rage.

Gestroyah growled upon sensing the presence of Excelsus getting closer. However, Excelsus was not alone. Stomping footsteps came to a halt beside them, and Gestroyah turned its head to see a resolute Kong.