Even Gods can be awkward

Disclaimer: I do not own any anime, movies, music, comics, or games.

Dialogue guide:

"HUMANS/MONSTERS DIALOGUE'

{LOST/ANCIENT LANGUAGE}

ANIME OP: MAN WITH A MISSION - When My Devil Rises

Anime Ed: Kick Back op chainsaw man

An: Thank you for the support of everyone and

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEAR

DESPAIR

CHAOS

CONFUSION

Everyone on Earth believed that as Tokyo erupted. Thousands of people died in the explosion, and those who lived were all turning into twisted, deformed flesh. Kaijus of all sizes and shapes prowled the city.

Although humanity made every effort to persevere, it was in vain as a god emerged from the earth in a manner similar to how the devil had once done. Its lifeless eyes and dark red skin stared straight into the souls with pulsing veins. The creature's striking resemblance to both Godzilla and Gestroyah alarmed humanity.

Then they watched as it roared to the skies, bringing down hundreds of buildings as it turned the people nearby into a bloody mist.

The gruesome display of power horrified monarch, who had seen it in action. They were reduced to watching as the god of destruction wreaked havoc on the landscape.

"Direct all forces into that thing now!"

Mark sensed there was a problem with this situation. He sensed that something was going on and that it wasn't good. This assault, this escalation, wasn't what it seemed to be. Its movements and sporadic pauses provided a hint.

His eyes widened as he realized what the creature was up to. It was bait, but for what purpose? Two monsters appeared in his mind.

Meanwhile, Gestroyah was terrified when they heard Shingodzilla roar at them. They were perplexed as to how it came to be when they had already purified the entire sea of toxic and radioactive waste. Did they overlook something? Or did Shingodzilla already exist?

They noticed Godzilla and Mothra approaching them after sensing two familiar presence. They can sense the emotions of the couple.

Battra, on the other hand, was unconcerned about the two. Instead, he was preoccupied with why he was sensing his sister's presence among the hatchlings on the creature. Then a chill ran down his spine, slowly turning his attention to the source: who was Biollante?

When he saw the plant monster switch between her original and alternate forms, the demonic moth nearly screamed. As her rage grew, he could hear her teeth grazing against each other. The emotions emitted by nature's avatar were terrifying.

Biollante didn't know why, but the moment she saw Mothra, she hated her, but she also felt immense sadness and love for her. Her rage, however, overpowered those feelings as she demanded Mothra's head with every fiber of her being.

Godzilla, Mothra, and Gestroyah all felt it, and their attention was drawn to her. Godzilla grew wary and let out a warning growl, but the mother earth's avatar ignored him and charged toward the queen of monsters. Despite his fear, Battra intervened between the enraged plant monster and his sibling, preventing the enraged avatar from approaching his sibling.

"It's always you!!! Not fair, not fair! They were mine, MINE!!! It was supposed to be me!" she screamed as Mothra struggled to free herself from the binds. Those present felt the madness as her form twisted into an abomination known to all monsters.