The Crimson Devil Rises

Disclaimer: I do not own any anime, movies, music, comics, or games.

Godzilla/Mothra POV

The king of monsters had been staying busy, with most titans kissing up to the ancient alpha. He needed to put those insurgents down for good. Winning only encouraged more rebels to rise. It was becoming too much for him, as he couldn't be everywhere at the same time. Then there was his offspring. It's been silent. It's far too quiet.

He was aware that those brats had fought the ancient alpha. He was well aware of their obstinacy. So why couldn't he find them!? It was as if they had vanished from reality. He'd grown accustomed to their disappearances, but they still left something behind that allowed him to track them or, at the very least, remain aware that they were in his garden. But now things were different. Another thing that bothered the king was that Battra was correct, even in his madness. The spawn had only one flaw: they grew too quickly to survive.

Can he blame them for how they treated him when he was just as defiant in his youth? He even challenged his father several times, which resulted in him being beaten to the ground. Was it any different for them?

Perhaps he had been too harsh. However, the brats were extremely dangerous. They were subconsciously using their unique biology, resulting in massive increases in power. It won't be long before their power surpasses his own.

Mothra had sensed his anguish, but she was also shaken by Gestroyah's sudden disappearance. They had taken it easy on the hatchling the first time they fought, but their second battle only demonstrated how far the hatchling had progressed. She had to use every trick she and Battra had to keep them from overwhelming her. The fact that the hatchling wasn't even attempting to kill her didn't help matters. That just rubbed salt in her wounds. She never imagined she'd need her twin's lessons, but Gestroyah was far too powerful for her to rely on her pacifist ways. Battra was the one who taught her how to use her light as a weapon.

Not even Ghidorah had pushed her that hard, and the Golden devil had slaughtered her several times. The hatchling hadn't killed her once, but their presence was so terrifying that she couldn't help but rely on Battra's teachings to keep up. Something was horrifyingly wrong with the hatchling. Everything about it was questionable and soiled.

She shivered as she remembered the deathly presence they had.

*BOOM*

The two titans came to a halt as they witnessed the water erupt. Godzilla snarled. The ancient alpha had arrived. Mothra's head felt like it was about to split open as memories from her distant past resurfaced.

JIA POV

Jia requested Kong to board a large ship as soon as it arrived so they could take him to the entrance of Hollow Earth. The titanic ape refused because he was unsure of ships and reasoned that the sea was not for him. Kong finally relented after a few moments of pleading. Kong, narrowly avoiding a fight, suspected the reason for the chains and collar.

They were now sailing in the sea. Jia quickly became bored and asked Slenra if she wanted to play, to which the T-Rex responded by grabbing a strange ball.

Jia had no idea why she was being stared at in bewilderment while playing catch with her friend Slenra. All she was doing was throwing a ball, which the T-Rex would chase after before returning the object. Slenra would occasionally bring back odd items such as a tire, a box of underwear, or, ironically, some shipmen or Spear. The man was upset because he had lost his food in the incident.

What difference does it make if she rides on her friend's back or plays catch with her? She didn't understand why they thought it was strange when they did it with their friends, unaware that her actions only fueled the notion that she possessed some sort of kaiju taming ability.