Plants vs Dragons vs Rock

Disclaimer: I don't own any anime, movies, music, comics, or games.

Beta-reader: Unholy Light

Bold - Right Head.

Natural - the Middle head.

Italics - Thoughts/Telepath dialogues/ flashbacks/ Left head

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful flower. It was unique to its kind. It can see, think, and feel. At that, the flower saw many wondrous things.

However, it wanted one thing to walk amongst the glorious gods that walked upon the earth. It craved for the day it became like them.

One day, something granted its desire when one of those gods spilled its blood upon it. Day by day, it grew until it was as tall as the gods it saw.

Then it understood something such as the rule of the strong, the desire to mate. It recognized itself as a

'she' releasing pheromones of a female.

Yet, something was wrong. The gods did not desire her. Perhaps it's because of the remnants of her former self. So she shed her remnants, becoming something similar to the one that turned her into a mighty titan.

Once more, she got rejected. She kept changing herself until she hardly recognized herself, yet nothing hurt her more than the moment they started attacking her.

She pleaded, yet none listened to her gods. She is an abomination. So she ran and hid in a land where none could find her.

If her gods can't accept her, perhaps those puny creatures can. Fate was a cruel mistress. Not only was she rejected, the little beasties almost cut down.

Hate seeped into her heart. The desire became an obsession. If none can accept, then she'll make them. Thus, she waited, but all escaped her grasp. Yet, she learned through each encounter.

Eons she waited, but none came until now. A male had come upon her land, unaware of her web.

Gestroyah POV

The chimera landed with a thud. Its three heads scanned for any signs of life. Strange, for a vivacious island, they can see no animals. Even the birds seem to avoid this place despite its homely aura.

Cody voiced his concerns about something watching them. Ning stretched his senses and felt thousands of life forms, yet it's like he was sensing a small piece. Something was wrong here. Odin saw something move and called his two brothers.

They slowly approached before hearing something slither behind them.

They saw a vine in the shape of a... "IS THAT VINE DICK!?" Odin yelled in terror. "Ning, get us off this island before we end up in a hentai!" Cody pleaded. The chief head said nothing and flapped their wings.

Soon, hundreds of those vines sprouted out of the ground. And they screamed in high-pitched tones and fired their energy attacks.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?" Odin yelled. "How the fuck should I know!?" Ning yelled back. "Your the smart one figure out!" Odin growled. "My name is Ning, not a miracle worker!"

"Guys... something is coming out." Cody said.

The three heads watched as the hill moved to reveal a familiar kaiju; Biollante.

The plant kaiju lets out a sound that resembles an excited giggle. "A male! A male is finally here! I've been waiting for so long... I MUST HAVE YOU!" Biollante said, sending her vines to ensnare the chimera. When it didn't work, she vomited out an acid.