Revengeance!!!

Disclaimer: I don't Godzilla, anime, movies, music or any sort of series other than the OC.

Monster X POV

Battra was the one thing the dimension eater was not expecting. More specifically, Battra's strange oddity. It had never seen anything like this before. Battra had always been bold and ruthless in contrast to its gentle sibling. It was the first time he's seen a version of himself that he can only describe as an "endearing dumbass."

BATTRA POV

"Then she complains to mom about how I do my job. MY JOB! I'm a destroyer, not a healer!" The demonic moth sat next to the statue. "You don't say much, do you?" Battra observes the Abraham Lincoln statue.

He turns to face the humans who have gathered in front of him with more of his strange, enslaved brethren. He comes to a halt as he prepares to stand up and begin another slaughter.

He glances at the statue. "Did you know you're quite tall?" he asked quietly. "Also, how are you doing that? You're not blinking while... Wait, a minute! Hey, help me kick that Glowy bastard's smug face." The moth was unaware that his actions had completely perplexed humanity. Not that he cared; this human could stare into the bastard's light without flinching, so if he can get this human to help him, he'll finally bring that glowing bastard down.

HUMANS POV

He returned his gaze to the statue. "Did you know you're quite tall?" he asked quietly. "Also, how are you doing that? You're not blinking while... Wait, a minute! Hey, help me kick that Glowy bastard's smug face." The moth was unaware that his actions had completely perplexed humanity. Not that he cared; this human(Abraham's statue) could stare into the bastard's light without flinching, so if he can get this human to help him, he'll finally bring that glowing bastard down.

HUMANS POV

In the beginning, everyone was in chaos because of the demonic moth's rampage, but witnessing it talking to the statue of the sixteenth U.S. President Abraham Lincoln, had baffled everyone. It was terrifying to see a monster just 'chatting' with a sculpture, but the creature's bipolar nature still made everyone aware that the situation could change in a blink, and the bloodbath will resume.

"What's it doing now?" Mark asked the captain as they approached their tents. "So far, the moth has been busy talking to the sixteenth president," the captain said, still trying to figure out whether the moth was this stupid or playing a game.

"Have you evacuated everyone?"

"Almost... We're still looking for survivors."

"Rick, how long before Godzilla and Mothra arrive?" Mark said.

"We've got five minutes before they arrive," Rick said, looking at another side of the 3d image. "Gestroyah hasn't moved yet." The man wondered what could have kept the monster so busy.

Mark cast a glance outside the tent and inadvertently looked right into Battra's eyes, his body rooted in place, refusing to move under its watchful gaze. Did that moth blow a raspberry at him?

GODZILLA & MOTHRA POV

The king of monsters was moving as fast as he could to reach the foolish moth's current location. Mothra flew above him. Both of them were concerned about what the moth was doing, possibly rampaging across the land, inviting other Kaiju to rebel against their king in the same way he had.

Godzilla detected his... 'spawn' was approaching Battra, but he ignored the welp for the time being. Mothra detected him as well and informed the king of his decision not to send her to fight the hatchling.