Reborn

Disclaimer: I do not own any anime, movies, music, comics, or games.

Dialogue guide

"HUMANS/MONSTERS DIALOGUE"

*LOST/ANCIENT LANGUAGE*

/POV/

ANIME OP: When My Devil Rises (Man with a Mission)

End of Anime: Kick Back (chainsaw man)

AN: Thank you for the support of everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TITLE: Unruly neighbors

/GODZILLA,BATTRA,MOTHRA,/

The group had finally arrived on land, and the sight of the destruction made the three feel nothing but resentment for the ancient alpha. So many died, and so much pointless destruction.

The king of monsters sighed as they made their way to Excelsus, but his mind was elsewhere. He wondered if this was some retribution. His father had rebelled, then he battled against his nemesis, which gave birth to his son. Then his son rebelled and had a child with his queen.

Now his grandson is doing the same, but much worse than Gestroyah. Battra, right when he said his bloodline and legacy were one pile of mess. At least his son didn't destroy unless they fought.

This brat had no self-control at all. Oh, he knew Gestroyah wanted to talk to their son but with what was happening; he knew they failed. The only question that remains is; can they do it?

Can they kill their son without hesitation?

He had done nothing but ensured that the peace his father fought and died for to be preserved. Godzilla was an alpha merely upholding a long-gone era. Desperately trying to preserve a fragile generation for this was all what he had left of his father's memory.

Godzilla had become an alpha too early. He knew it, everyone knew it, and who would follow a leader that follows a dead king? But for the sake of balance, he persevered, fought tooth and nail for it. Yet he can no longer deny, the era that his father created had long since passed.

Battra descended, and the king growled, letting the moth know he was on thin ice, but Battra ignored his warning. "Get your ass moving, old man!" The moth yelled close to his ear.

Holding back a growl, the king glared at the moth with such intensity that it would have set something on fire. Battra glared back, ever defiant to the true king. "Keep looking at me and I'll wipe you out of existence." The moth hissed.

"Your testing my patience."

"Oh no, this isn't testing your patience." Battra grinned and performed the mating dance. Intentionally slapping Godzilla with his wing while making the worst mating call. It was so bad that animals and kaijus alike fled in fear.

Mothra could do nothing but look away from her twin's shameful display. Dear mother why did she not give him the talent to call for a mate? That must be why that self-proclaimed queen kept chasing after him.

Godzilla roared in frustration, throwing Battra off balance, but the demonic moth flew away before the king could grab him. The moth cackles as the lizard glared with fury.

"King of monsters, ha! How about the king of losers? You can't even fly!" Battra cackled, while Godzilla's eye twitched before finally having enough. The king turns around and fires his nuclear ray onto the solid ground. He was like a rocket taking flight.

Battra failed to notice it too late, as Godzilla spreads his arms and body slams the moth. Battra could only cry in terror before being smashed by Godzilla's weight. The king stood up and savored the agony the moth was suffering.