Terror of Night, Fear The Light

Disclaimer: I do not own any anime, movies, music, comics, or games.

Dialogue guide

"HUMANS/MONSTERS DIALOGUE"

*LOST/ANCIENT LANGUAGE*

/POV/

ANIME OP: When My Devil Rises (Man with a Mission)

End of Anime: Kick Back (chainsaw man)

An: Thank you for the support of everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/Slenra/

The T-rex roared in anger as she tore apart the red bats with her jaw while making her escape from the night creature. Sparks was keeping the creature back but both knew the firefly can't keep it for long.

She can hear its roar in anger and frustration as it keeps itself hidden from the light. The rex also saw that her uncle and her father's servant were facing another group of giants.

She was on her own this time, with no allies to call for help. "My lady we must leave, quickly!" Sparks panted.

"I'm trying to get us out!" Slenra growled while biting another bat. She ducks and narrowly avoids the night creature's claw. Sparks once more unleashed a bright light forcing creature back away.

/JIA & SPEAR/

Jia glanced at Spear, both were worried for the T-rex. Their only way of knowing she was still alive was the roars she was hearing. Desperate and afraid, Spear gripped his weapons tightly. Finally making up his mind the man stood up and walked towards the entrance.

He gave Jia a quick glance, letting her know what he was going to do. The girl merely gave a nod and signed. "Be careful."

(Black panther Ost - Car chase )

"What is he doing!?" Ilene asked upon noticing the man. "Wait don't!" Nathan tried to stop him but Spear remembered the door's mechanism after seeing it a few times.

Pressing the button, the hatch opened just as one of the bats tried to make its way in only for Spear to behead it. "Stop!" Nathan yelled trying to grab the man but it was too late.

"Oh my god that guy just jumped! He just jumped!" One man said in disbelief.

Spear however allowed himself to get caught by one of the red bats before driving his weapon into its neck. The man repeated this process until he was near enough to the ground that he let out a mighty war cry as he impales a red bat that Slenra failed to notice.

Slenra who had heard the human's war cry looked up and saw him impaling a red bat but left himself open to another. The T-rex leaps into the air, her mouth wide open as the red bat tried to avert its path but it was too late. In one bite the creature was split in half.

Both man and T-rex roared to the heavens as corpses fell while the red bats roared in anger at the two.

Meanwhile, the people of Apex and Monarch who witnessed it were in awe.

"That caveman is a fucking badass." One of them muttered.

"Did anyone happen to record that?"

"I did."

"They're drawing the monsters away from us," Nathan noted. "Yeah but what about that thing!?" Ilene yelled pointing at the night creature.

/NIGHT FEEDER/

This night was one to remember, never before had it felt its hunt to be this thrilling. As it tore its way through the swarm, it roared to the sky. More, it wanted to spill more blood.