Aftermath

Disclaimer: I don't own any anime, movies, music, comics, or games.

Bold - Right Head.

Normal - the Middle head.

Italics - Thoughts/Telepath dialogues/ flashbacks/ Left head

The battle between X and Gestroyah caused an uproar to the world. Many questioned what could cause it until they started blaming it on the titans.

Some suggested nuking them, but Monarch intervened. They began citing that this could make things worse. Next, they revealed the discovered caverns and the paintings.

Of course, no one believed it. Then weird things happened across the world. Uncharted islands started appearing and disappearing. The constant earthquakes, mysterious lights, and storms.

But from Godzilla's appearance, many scientists theorized he was looking for something. So Monarch spent their entire year looking for the cause. A few teams would tail the King of Monsters. Another to search Skull Island that somehow became more dangerous.

For now, they focused on preventing the upcoming war, or at least survive the calamity.

Godzilla POV

Godzilla was angry, more angry than usual. The damn thing won't sit still! Every single time he was close, it would leave, making him chase it to the other side of the world. It was a cycle of the cat and mouse.

At first, it was annoying, but now? He swore he was going to rip it to pieces! He can tell it was taunting him.

Though he noticed the invader never attempted to overrule or establish dominance. Now, this act confused him. Not one creature had ever done this. If a creature with an alpha status grew up, they would constantly challenge him.

But this creature didn't. It was not afraid, so why? Could it be that it does not see him as a threat?

This thought angered him. Even his nemesis had acknowledged his might, but never had he encountered such a prideful wretch.

Thus he swam faster. A vast shadow above the sky loomed over him, but he didn't notice.

Gestroyah POV

"Hey look, the old man doesn't even know where we are!" Odin said, gesturing to Godzilla.

"Gasp! Odin, be considerate, you can't expect a million year old titan to be at his prime." Cody said with a disappointed look.

Ning sighed. Ever since they fought X, they have trained constantly. They learned new moves, aerial maneuvers, and even their limits.

Kong had also trained. He started picking fights to improve his reaction. Heck, the gorilla even started using tactics more than usual.

However, the three heads can agree that they lack actual combat experiences. X just showed how pathetic they were. Cody still suffered nightmares of his demise.

More than that, they all craved action, something interesting to use what they've learned.

Pacific Ocean

Deep below the depths of the ocean, in the darkest corners, lay something large and long. The sea creatures ignored it, of course. However, one can tell that its slumber is about to end.

Yellow eyes snapped open. Within it was burning with rage and resentment. Its body glowed in beautiful colors, and then it roared. It was akin to human rasps and grunts from tigers or lions.