Worthy or weak? King Caesar's verdict.

Chapter 30: Worthy or weak? King Caesar's verdict.

Disclaimer: I do not own any anime, movies, music, comics, or games.

Dialogue guide

"HUMANS/MONSTERS DIALOGUE"

*LOST/ANCIENT LANGUAGE*

/POV/

ANIME OP: When My Devil Rises (Man with a Mission)

End of Anime: Kick Back (chainsaw man)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As King Caesar approached the two, his gaze fixed on Ymir and King Kong. The kaijus of hollow earth all bowed in reverence, acknowledging their king's presence. King Caesar's displeasure and annoyance were palpable, and his imposing figure only made the situation tenser.

"Why have you brought this outsider to our domain, Ymir?" King Caesar asked, his deep voice echoing throughout the caverns.

Ymir bowed his head in respect before answering, "My king, King Kong has come seeking something that can help us win the war on the surface between Godzilla and Excelsus."

King Caesar's eyes narrowed as he remembered the ancient alpha, Excelsus. "Excelsus, a kaiju around my age. Its ability to terraform planets still fresh in my mind," he said.

He turned his gaze to King Kong, "And what makes you think that you, an outsider with tainted blood, can find what you're looking for here?" King Caesar asked, his tone firm and unforgiving.

King Kong stepped forward, his massive form towering over Ymir, "I am not just an outsider. My ancestors lived in these lands long before any other kaiju. I have a right to be here," he said, his voice filled with determination.

King Caesar's eyes flashed with anger, "You have no right to be here. None have had the audacity to come to our realm with tainted blood as yours. Leave now, before I am forced to take action," he warned.

The tension in the air was thick, and the kaijus of hollow earth all watched with bated breath as King Kong and King Caesar stared each other down.

King Kong stood his ground, unflinching in the face of King Caesar's anger. "I cannot leave until I find what I need," he said, his voice firm and resolute.

King Caesar narrowed his eyes, the intensity of his gaze never wavering. "You dare to come to our ancestral home with tainted blood and make demands?" he growled, his voice echoing across the cavern.

King Kong stood tall, his muscles tense as he prepared for a fight. "I do what I must to protect my home and my people," he replied, his voice unwavering.

King Caesar regarded him for a moment before speaking again. "Very well. If you wish to prove your worth, you will fight me," he said, his voice cold and unyielding.

King Kong nodded, bracing himself for the coming battle. The two alphas faced off, their eyes locked in a fierce stare as the kaiju of Hollow Earth watched in anticipation.

King Kong roars loudly as he charges towards King Caesar with all his might, his fists clenched tightly as he prepares to strike. King Caesar, however, remains calm and composed, waiting patiently for his opponent's move.

As King Kong swings his massive fist at him, King Caesar quickly dodges and counters with a powerful kick, sending the great ape crashing to the ground. King Kong quickly gets back up, but before he can launch another attack, King Caesar charges towards him, his claws glinting in the sunlight.

The two alphas clash once again, their roars echoing throughout the domain of Griesus. King Caesar's experience and expertise in combat become evident as he dodges and counters each of King Kong's moves with ease. King Kong struggles to land a single blow, frustrated by King Caesar's superiority in battle.