ShinGodzilla enters the chat

Disclaimer: I do not own any anime, movies, music, comics, or games.

Dialogue guide:

"HUMANS/MONSTERS DIALOGUE'

{LOST/ANCIENT LANGUAGE}

ANIME OP: reason living

Anime Ed:

An: I finally found some time to unwind and write this fanfic. Sorry for the delay, but here it is. Is there a way to enable dark mode in Inkstone? My laptop needs to be repaired. Also, I've been meaning to ask: does asking for donations constitute a copyright infringement? I've seen a lot of fanfics that appear to do that, but I could be misreading them. I just need someone to explain it to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GESTROYAH POV

Gestroyah growled as they searched in vain for the ancient titan. They were concerned that something of that size could elude them. It wasn't until later that they realized the creature wasn't simply hiding, but that something was actively preventing them from locating it. When they tried to locate whoever was assisting it, all they could detect was... only themselves, but unique. It was twisted, empty, perplexed, fearful, and in constant pain.

It made no sense. Did humans ever create a clone of them? The only plausible explanation was that another kaiju replicated their DNA like Orga. Another thing was that there was a tsunami because of what Excelsus did, which irritated the three.

However, the chimera put these thoughts aside when they saw King Kong and the ship. Gestroyah descended slowly, with a few EMPs here and there, as King Kong and Manda greeted him. While the viper lowered its head, the great ape stood tall.

Because the ship was barely intact, the humans could only watch and hope that the two titans did not fight. The beast growled and made a small rumble. Kong growled back, unafraid of the overwhelming odds. The tension builds until the chimera lets out a laugh-like noise. It resembled a cross between a hyena and a fox.

The great ape also laughed before flipping them off, which confused the humans on board.

"Do you need help?" Ning inquired. Kong huffed and declined the offer, stating that this was a personal journey and that the surface required his friend. Odin gave each of them a bow, while Cody fought back tears.

That is until they noticed Slenra camouflaged. "SLENRA FRONT AND CENTER!" exclaimed Ning.

The T-Rex quickly revealed herself and slowly made her way to the chimera. "Care to explain what in the world you're doing on a ship?" Odin glared.

"Slenra, are you hurt? Did any of them hurt you?" Cody asked.

"Relax Cody, she's fine." Ning said. "Now care to explain what you're doin' here, kid?"

When Slenra explained her reasoning, Cody appeared to be having a seizure. Ning shook his head, and Odin tried not to laugh.

Ning muttered, "Biollante is probably tearing something apart."

"Do you think she'll do 'that'? Man, if she does, we'll have to break our record," Odin inquired.

Ning yelled in horror, "ODIN! What the hell, man!" It was no secret that their mate was a huge masochist, and Odin suggested she split her consciousness onto the planet, creating mindless clones.

"Pfft, as if it isn't one of your kinks, ya damn cunt," Odin scoffed.

Cody said, "He got you there, dude."