Confusions & Surprises

Third person pov

"BHRATA ARJUN!!!" The twins yelled as they barged inside Arjun's chamber.

"WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED? DID YOU BOTH START FIGHTING AGAIN? NAKUL! DID YOU PULL A PRANK YOUR TWIN!?!?!? DEVA! DID YOU CUT OFF NAKUL'S HAIR AGAIN? WHY ARE YOU BOTH NOT TALKING!!! ANSWER ME!" Arjun screamed back, worried about his brothers.

"NO!!! SOMETHING WORSE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!!!" They yelled back in unison.

"WHAT!!! DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU PISSED OFF BHRATA BHEEM AGAIN! I'M NOT GONNA SAVE YOU FROM HIM AGAIN!"

"NO BHAIYA!!! SOMETHING ELSE IS GONNA HAPPEN!"

"WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN? AND WHY ARE WE SCREAMING?"

"WE SAW DIDI ASKING BHRATA BHEEM TO BREAK BHRATA DURYODHAN'S ROOM'S DOOR!!! AND YOU STARTED SCREAMING FIRST!!!"

"WHAT!!!! YOU DUMBOS! YOU BOTH SHOULD HAVE STOPPED HER INSTEAD OF COMING TO ME!!! AND YOU BOTH CAME IN SCREAMING! AND THAT'S WHY I STARTED SCREAMING!!!"

Realisation hit the twins like a lightening and they made a 'O' face thinking about their stupidity. They should have stopped Bhrata Bheem and Mridini instead of coming to Arjun!

"Leave it... Come on, let's go and stop them before something happens!" Arjun literally dragged the twins out and started sprinting towards Duryodhan's chamber.

Exactly after 32 seconds, they reached the chamber only to witness a sight, which was going to serve as a potential black mail material to the trio.

Bheem was on top of Duryodhan! On the floor!

---------------

Yudhistir was walking back to his chambers after his talk with Karn when heared that loud 'thud' sound.

And that sound came from the hallway which lead to Duryodhan's room. Was he in any trouble?

Yudhishtir decided to give a check on him and sprinted towards the room.

And he was greeted by a.... very nice sight.

Bheem was lying on top of Duryodhan on the floor, both groaning in pain. Mridini, Arjun, Nakul and Sahadev were watching the sight with a i-want-to-laugh-but-i-can't-laugh expression.

Yudhishtir sighed. Now... What happened?

---------------

"You fool!!!"

"You idiot!!!"

"Why did you open the damn door?!?!"

"Then what do you expect me to do??? Sit and watch as you break into my room???"

"Enough!!!" Yudhishtir screamed, Bheem and Duryodhan immediately stopped their ranting.

"Jyesht, shout at him! I fell down because of him!" Bheem pointed towards Duryodhan, who snorted in return.

"Shout at me? Who does your brother think that he is? He cannot shout at me!!!" Duryodhan shot back, glaring at the Pandavas, especially the eldest.

"Last time I checked, My brother was the freaking Yuvraj of Hastinapur. Not to mention, but he is also older than you." Bheem said, without missing a beat.

"So??? Does he have two horns on his head or something that I have to fear at the sight of him???" Duryodhan said while making air quotes in the air. (A/N - My cousin always says this whenever I try to order her saying that I'm 3 months older than her. I really have no idea what this means but this sounds kinda hilarious. So I thought of using it. So yeah... this dialogue credit goes to WeirdoGirl_15)