Missing???

Third person pov

"We will be leaving for Dwarka in two days." Dau said making Subhadra and Dishita frown.

"Dau!!!" They said in unison in a pleading tone while making puppy faces.

"All these puppy faces are not going to work. I have seen a lot of tricks from Kanha and I have become immune to all these buttering. You have still two more days. Enjoy how much ever you want." He said with a straight face.

"So, we shall go shopping today. Only girls." Dishita suggested and Subhadra immediately agreed.

"We shall take Dusshala and Vidushi with us too. It will be fun." Subhadra said and Dishita nodded.

"Girls, we cannot send you alone. We will come too." Bheem said and the rest of the boys nodded.

"What will you all be doing in a girl's shopping trip?" Subhadra asked.

"I don't know about Aditya, but we all will be protecting you." Arjun said while smirking.

"Why? I can protect them too." Aditya answered with confusion.

"When you are busy looking at Vidushi, how will you protect them?" Arjun said and hi-fied with Dishita while Aditya turned a bright shade of crimson.

"We don't want anyone to protect to us. We are capable of protecting ourselves." Dishita said and Subhadra nodded, agreeing with the statement.

"But... How can we send you alone?" Yudhishtr asked.

"We are not going alone. We are going along with Jiji. She is a warrior, did you all forget that?" Subhadra said while Dishita gave her a smile.

After a lot of convincing, the boys agreed to send the girls alone. Dusshala and Vidushi instantly agreed to join them. They quickly got changed into a very simple outfit, comfortable enough for hours long shopping.

They took only two soldiers with them, that too only for holding their bags. They spent most of their time wandering aimlessly in the market. Dishita was in cloud nine! All these markets were new to her. She was exploring everything with enthusiasm matching a five year old.

Soon it was evening. They sent the soldiers back to the palace with all their purchases and decided to walk back to the palace.

-------------

"Jiji, the forest is getting very dark and the sun has already set. Everybody will be searching for us." Vidushi said, slightly afraid by surroundings. They forgot their way back home and some how ended up deep in the forests. They were roaming here and there for nearly three hours.

"You just voiced out my thoughts, Vidushi." Dusshala agreed with her.

"Which way should we take? East or West?" Subhadra asked, confused.

"Hmm.... East I guess." Dusshala said, her tone unsure.

"We are lost!!! And it's already past dinner time... Pitashree, Pitamah and Bhrata Yudhishtr will be very tensed. They will be very angry. I am sure." Vidushi spoke, tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Same goes with Bhrata Duryodhan. He would turned the entire palace upside down!" Dusshala said while shedding a few tears.

"And I don't even want to think about Dau and Bhrata Krishna. They are going to kill us for sure." Subhadra said, her voice trembling with fear.

"Everyone please don't cry. We should keep walking in one direction. We will surely reach some place. And from there we will find our way to the palace." Dishita tried to be brave. If it matters only her, she would have even spent the entire night in the forest without any fear. But she have three more girls with her. And it's all her fault. If she hadn't brought them for shopping they would not have been stuck in middle of a forest. If she had allowed the princes to join them, they would returned safely. It was all her fault.