Hastinapur

Dishita's pov

The journey was peaceful. We were chatting about random subjects. Dau also told me his childhood stories. It was very interesting to listen to him. Sometimes I told some of my stories to him.

By sunset, we reached the outskirts of Hastinapur. Within half an hour or so, we will reach the royal place.

I watched the people curiously as we crossed the streets of Hastinapur. The sky was almost dark. Even then Hastinapur was beautiful.

But Hastinapur is nothing compared to Dwarka's beauty. On a scale of ten, with ten being the most beautiful, Hastinapur's rating on beauty will only be 6 or 7. But Dwarka's rating will be ten on ten.

The royal members of Hastinapur were gathered at the entrance to welcome us. I was able to spot a women with her eyes closed with a red cloth. It must be Maharani Gandhari. Beside her stood a man who looked like a blind person. Yup!!! It is Maharaj Dhirdhrashtra. To his left stood a man, his face serene. He is definitely Mahamantri Vidur.

I can also spot a well-built man. His hair was turning grey. His face held strictness and authority. He must be Gangaputr Bhishma.

At the right side of the entrance, I can spot five men along with a women dressed completely in white. It is the Pandavas and their mom Rani Kunti.

Opposite to them, stood a crowd. Yeah...definitely the Kauravas. Along with them, there stood a man with an evil smile, his leg limping. Mamashree Shakuni!!! I am so excited to meet him.

With the Kauravas, there stood a man, who's face had an unusual glow. He held his head high and was having a glaring competition with a man who was on the side of Pandavas. He should be Suryaputr Karna. The man with who he is having a glaring match should be Gandivdhari Arjun.

"Welcome Sri Vasudev Krishna. Welcome Sri Balram. Welcome Yadava Kumari Mridini & Subhadra. Welcome Yuvraj Aditya. We are extremely glad that you all could make it to the ceremony." Said whom I assumed as King Dhirdhrashtra with a forced smile.

"Its our pleasure Maharaj. We are very glad that you invited us to our cousin's coronation." Dau spoke on our behalf.

We took everyone's blessings. Gangaputr was starring at me proudly? I don't know why.....Mahamantri Vidur gave me big smile and patted my head as if appreciating me....Rani Kunti just hugged me. Her aura reminded me of my own mother. My mom.....I quickly dismissed the thoughts of my mom. Gandharnaresh Shakuni was horrified to look at me? Again I don't know why......

"Madhav!!!" A loud voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Parth!!!" I can hear bhratashree's voice.

Bhratashree then hugged a man who I suppose is Rajkumar Arjun. Both had tears in their eyes. How sweet......After all Arjun helped Bhratashree to kidnap Rajkumari Rukmini.

Wait.......I haven't still met her. Where was she? I made a mental note to ask bhrata later.

After their little 'reunion', Gangaputr asked us take some rest and ordered the servents to escort us to our chambers.

The Pandavas were also walking along with us. Subhadra was steeling some glances of Rajkumar Arjun. She is already in love!!! If possible, I will be extremely honoured to play the Cupid role....

"So didi, How are you?" One of the Pandavas asked......me? Oh god!!! What should I say to him? Why is he calling me didi? On top of that, who the hell is he???

'He is Rajkumar Nakul. He is calling you didi because you are older than him. Now, answer his question.' A voice spoke in my head!!! OMG!!! What was that??? Should I trust that voice? Since there is no other way....