Wait For The Right Time

Third person pov

It was almost sunset when the gods went home. The Pandavas were so happy and they felt relaxed after so many days.

They wanted to share their happiness with someone and they knew the right person for that. They marched eagerly towards Aditya's room, with a huge smile in their faces.

Meanwhile, Karn stood in Duryodhan's room, frowning.

It felt totally odd for Karn to see Duryodhan sleeping. Duryodhan never slept early.  On top of that, even the sun had not set completely and he is asleep.

"Good night, Mitra." Karn whispered with a sigh and left the room with his new pet. It was obvious that Duryodhan was very stressed about something which he did not want to share with him.

Right after Karn left, Duryodhan woke up from his fake sleep. Yes, he was acting to be asleep. Because he knew that Karn would have surely fired him with questions if he had been awake. He felt guilty but he knew that this was the right thing to do so.

--------------

"Wait... You are telling us that your spiritual fathers were here, in this palace???" Aditya asked, slowly.

The Pandavas nodded in unison and Aditya's and Vidushi's jaw dropped.

"This is not a prank right???" Dishita asked, unable believe their words.

"No! We are telling the truth! Ask Jyesht if you don't believe us. He never lies." Arjun said, getting slightly annoyed.

"They were here." Yudhishtir confirmed with a smile.

Aditya and Dishita blinked.

"OMG!!! You should have called us when they came here! I would have loved to meet them! Especially Suryadev. I want to see how bright he is. And Vayudev!!! He must be soooo powerful!!! And the twin gods!, did they look alike??? I almost forgot Indradev! I will ask him to take me to Indralok when we meet! And Yamaraj! I would ask him to lend his buffalo for a while! And I would love to take a ride in Shanidev's crow!!!" Dishita shrieked, in one go.

"Calm down, Gudiya. Have some water." Bheem spoke, offering her water.

"How can I calm down!!! The Gods were here! In the Palace!!!" Dishita exclaimed, gulping the water in one go.

"But now they are gone. So please calm down." Arjun said, making her sit on the bed.

Dishita's face fell. She really wished to meet those gods. She was also slightly angry on the Pandavas for not introducing her to their dads.

"So tell us, what happened?" Aditya asked, taking a seat beside Yudhishtir.

And the Pandavas explained them everything, with excitement dancing in the eyes. Aditya felt happy to see them back in their cheery self.

---------------

It was almost dinner time. Vidushi was marching towards the dining room, with a sweet smile in her face. She always had that smile.

Suddenly, she was pulled into a dark corner. Before she could shout, someone closed mouth and pressed her against the wall.

"Shh.. It's me." She heard someone whispering. She relaxed, when she identified the voice. The owner of the voice was her Aditya.

"I am removing my hand, don't shout." He whispered again and she gave him a slight nod.

"What are doing?" Vidushi whisper yelled as soon he took his hand.

"I wanted to tell two things to you." Aditya said, taking her small hands in his large ones. They fit perfectly, like it was made for one another.

A slight blush crept her cheeks, due to their proximity. She gestured him to continue, because she did not trust her voice.

"I am sorry. I truly am." He said, sincerity dripping from his voice.

Vidushi just blinked. Why is he asking sorry?

"What for?" She asked, trying to recall the reason. Aditya got surprised. Did she really forget??? He was running behind her the whole day for this!!!

"For that.. stupid prank." He said with an apologetic smile.

"Oh yes! I am angry on you! No, you are not forgiven." She said and pushed him. She started to walk away from him but he held her back.

"Please Vidushi.. I am sorry." He spoke, his voice sounding like he would cry any minute. Vidushi instantly felt guilty.

"It's okay Yuvraj. I am not angry. I was just playing." She apologized, cupping Aditya's face. Aditya instanly grinned like a mad person hearing her words.

"And.. I wanted to tell you something else. I wanted complete what I was about to tell you that night." Aditya said and Vidushi's breath hitched.

She knew what was coming. What he was about to tell.

"Vidushi... I -" Aditya started but was cut off by Vidushi.

"No no no. Not now. I want to hear it at the right time." She said and noticed Aditya's face change.

"But.." Aditya trailed off, disappointed. He wanted tell her those three magical words very badly.

"I am yours. Forever. Never doubt that." She said, gazing at his hazel eyes. Aditya sighed.

Vidushi hugged him, very tight like he was her lifeline. She felt safe and secured in his embrace. Aditya placed a light kiss on her head and tightened the hug. And they stayed like that for sometime.

"I will be waiting for the right time." Aditya said as he broke the hug. Vidushi smiled at him and ran away, not before giving him a kiss on his cheeks, leaving him behind, startled.

********

Am I late??? Sorry!!!

How was the chapter? Hope you liked it! Please do vote and comment if you did!!!

The red one had the majority votes. And hence I made it my new cover! Thank you for helping!!!

Love you all!!! Stay safe!!!