The 'Talk' Between The Two Cousins

Third person pov

Duryodhan and Bheem were walking in a corridor which led to kitchen from opposite directions. Both were lost in their own thoughts and didn't notice the other. Both continued to walk and bang..... They bumped into each other!!!

Both looked up and frowned. An irritated look plastered their faces.

Bheem moved to his left and Duryodhan moved to his right simultaneously and bumped again. They looked at each other and growled in anger.

Now, Bheem moved towards his right and Duryodhan towards his left. Again, they bumped into each other.

"What is your problem???" Both growled in unison.

"Move out of my way!!!" Duryodhan yelled at Bheem.

"Hello... You are only blocking my way. So you move." Bheem said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"I was going to the kitchen. It's you who blocked my path. So you are the one who should move." Duryodhan said with an irritated expression.

"I was coming from the kitchen. It's you who bumped into me. And on a serious note, you didn't apologize for that." Bheem said making Duryodhan get angrier.

"Why should I apologise for the mistakes that I hadn't done?" Duryodhan asked trying hard not to shout.

"As if you apologize for all your mistakes. You always blame others." Bheem said making Duryodhan get more anger.

"Hello... I don't have the habit of blaming others. I will accept if the problem is on my side. If not, I will protest. That's my nature. Unlike a big fat guy, who always follows his elder brother blindly." Duryodhan spat his words out, now making Bheem angry.

"I, at least follow my brother. But some egoistic dumb head always follows his manipulative Mamashree without a second thought." Bheem countered making Duryodhan growl in anger.

"How dare you call my Mamashree, manipulate!!!" Duryodhan shouted.

"So you agree that you are a dumb head..." Bheem spoke with a taunting laugh.

"So you too agree that your big and fat and ugly?" Duryodhan countered with a smirk.

"I look a way more better than your money face!" Bheem said making Duryodhan frown.

"How dare you call me money!" Duryodhan shouted.

"How dare you call me ugly!" Bheem countered without wasting a second.

"Then what should I call you? Handsome? Charming? Don't go and tell this some where. They will laugh at you. And for your kind information, girls drool seeing my handsome face." Duryodhan said with a smirk.

"Now you don't go and tell this somewhere. They will die out of laughter!" Bheem said while Duryodhan's smirk vanished.

"So are you telling me that I am not handsome? First go and see your face in the mirror and then comment about my looks." Duryodhan said, now making Bheem frown.

"I, at least have a smiling face, but look at yours, a permanent frown is plastered in your face." Bheem said while smirking.

"Smiling face or scary face? One could feed a thousand babies by showing them your scary face!" Duryodhan said and Bheem's smirk vanished.

"Says the one who literally had fun by scaring away little kids when were young." Bheem said while rolling his eyes.

"You weren't innocent either. You used to snatch their mangoes and eat them." Now, it was Duryodhan's turn to roll his eyes.

"But I wasn't rude like you." Bheem said.

"Says the one who broke Dusshala's doll one day." Duryodhan countered.

"I, at least broke her doll. But what about you? You are now trying to destroy her whole life!" Bheem said while Duryodhan suddenly became serious.

"What are you implying on?" Duryodhan asked with utmost sincerity in his voice.

"You are trying to marry her off to Jayadrath, who is such a horrible and shameless person!" Bheem said, shocking Duryodhan.

"Stop lying! Mamashree said the he is a perfect gentleman. That's why I agreed for this proposal!" Duryodhan said, now shocking Bheem.

"Gentleman and Jayadrath can never come in a same sentence. Why am I even wasting my time speaking to a dumb fool like you? I have one small advice from my side. Don't believe your Mamashree in every matter. I am telling this to you even though I know that you will still listen to him. So go and fall in your Mamashree's feet." Bheem said and pushed Duryodhan aside. He stomped out of the corridor, making his way to his room, leaving behind Duryodhan in deep thoughts.

"That Bheem is trying to spoil my relation with my Mamashree. And he is also good at lying! Why would Mamashree suggest such a groom for Dusshala? This Bheem is a liar!" Duryodhan muttered to himself and left the place.

**********

Hello everyone....

You know who is the most confused creature in the whole universe??? Any guesses???

If you guessed that It's Me, then you are right! Congratulations!!!

Guess what, I received almost same number of votes for both the pairs!!! I feel like my head would burst any minute!

Few told me that Arjun is like a brother to Dishita while another few told me that they make a great pair!

In case of Karna, few told that they make a great pair while a few told that he makes a good friend for Dishi!

Few even suggested me to pair Subhadra and Karn!

I am really confused! Until I get a clear idea of the pairing, I am going keep Dishita's love life on hold!

Until then, I will concentrate on other matters like brothers bonding and stuff related to it! Hope you're all okay with it.

And I want to thank everyone who voted for the polling!!!

Thank you ... Love you all... Stay safe!!!I

P. S: Hope you liked the chapter! If you did, then please do vote and comment your thoughts!!!