Complicated

"Yudhishtir!!!!!!" A loud voice echoed throughout the common chamber of the Pandavas.

"Yudhishtir, my boy!!!" The loud voice spoke again, as the owner of the voice being none other than Pitamah Bhishma walked in.

Meanwhile, Yudhishtir was startled to see his Pitamah walk in, with a goofy smile on his face! His Pitamah rarely smiled like that, and even very rarely called him 'my boy'!

What was going on???

"Yes, Pitamah? Did something happen? Am I needed somewhere???" Yudhishtir spoke hesitantly, as Bhishma came to stand in front of him, holding his shoulders in an iron grip.

"My boy! I almost forgot to talk you about your situation amidst this Jayadrath's fiasco! To truly say, you have made me so happy, my darling boy!!!" Bhishma spoke, as he bought a very very confused Yudhishtir for a hug.

"M-my situation!?!?" Yudhishtir questioned back while awkwardly hugging his Pitamah back.

"Yes! Your situation! I never thought that you will do this job by yourself! I always believed that it would be me who will do this job for you! But you have outdone yourself, my boy! I'm so happy! " Bhishma happily rambled, putting Yudhishtir into deep confusion.

What was Pitamah talking about!?!? Yudhishtir was totally lost.

"I'm sorry, Pitamah... I'm totally confused. What job are you talking about?" Yudhishtir questioned politely.

"The job of bride hunting!" Bhishma replied cheerfully, making Yudhishtir freeze in shock.

Ohh... no...

"Actually Pitamah.... " Yudhishtir started to explain but Bhishma interrupted him.

"I don't want any explanation, my boy! You're in love, and I am so proud of you! Right after Dushala's and Vidushi's wedding... I will talk to Dhritarashtra and the King of Shivi about your marriage! You can thank me later! Now, give these scrolls to me and go fall in love even harder!!!" With that, Bhishma pushed poor Yudhishtir out of the room, after grabbing the scrolls from Yudhishtir's hands.

As Yudhishtir stumbled out of his chamber, only two thoughts were swirling in his head. One being how to tell his Pitamah that he was not in love with ShiviKumari Devika and the second thought being how to kill (not in the literal sense, btw) Arjun.

--------------

Yudhishtir found Arjun in the archery range with his new found Jyesht Karna.

"Arjun." Yudhishtir called, gaining the attention of both his brothers.

Meanwhile, alarm bells went off in Arjun's head hearing Yudhishtir's tone. Yudhishtir used that tone only when he was pissed beyond limits.

Beside Arjun, Karna was contemplating whether it was wise to leave the two siblings alone. Yudhishtir's tone was rather... unusual and his piercing gaze at Arjun was... fearful, even to him. Yudhishtir sent a small nod his way as to acknowledge his presence and he nodded back.

"Y-yes Jyesht???" Arjun spoke and awkwardly smiled at Yudhishtir.

"Come here." This was all Yudhishtir said, making Arjun freeze.

"Jyesht... Did I do something wrong?" Arjun asked as he hesitantly stepped a few steps forward only to freeze again on his track when he met Yudhishtir's eyes.

Karna watched the whole encounter awkwardly.

"Do me a favour and tell me what wrong you did, Arjun."

And Arjun started thinking. His brain ran at the speed of light before coming to a screeching halt.

"ShiviKumari Devika." Arjun mumbled out, his voice barely audible to both Karna and Yudhishtir. Yudhishtir nodded at his reply.